I guess Jalen Hurts is hurting! Do we want him?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And you think Bammer will make a new rule that says he can transfer intraconference?

They JUST fought the rule about players from schools on probation transferring intraconference "out of principle". (I guess they expect to be back on probation soon.)
I only concern myself with things in my control.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I only concern myself with things in my control.
:what2:

So instead you are concerning yourself about a QB who can't transfer here or anywhere else in the SEC?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:what2:

So instead you are concerning yourself about a QB who can't transfer here or anywhere else in the SEC?
I was referring to my decision on wanting Jalen Hurts, sophomore quarterback of the Alabama Crimson Tide, assuming the Southeastern Conference, a conference founded in 1932, made the ultimate decision to implement the new graduate-transfer rule.

Meet your approval? Asshat.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Sure we would like to have him, but I doubt he would like to come here.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Mobile AL paper says Hurts has the stronger arm and equal accuracy in non-game situation. Said he doesn't read defenses as well and can't"throw a receiver open".

I should have been clearer in my comment. When I say he can't throw, I mean he can't read a defense to save his life. Therefore, as a passer, he sucks. Plus, while there are things which concern me about Mullen's recruiting, his recruiting at QB does not. I love what he is doing at QB. This is assuming he can keep the commits.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What are the chances we can land Hurt? Will Jalen Jones then look elsewhere if we land him? Franks will probably transfer no doubt.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What are the chances we can land Hurt? Will Jalen Jones then look elsewhere if we land him? Franks will probably transfer no doubt.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Why would anyone in his right mind question if we want this guy? Forty touchdowns against 10 picks and no way of knowing yet if Bama made the right call. We want this guy.

The 2nd half of the UGA game told everyone that Bama made the right call, they don't score a damn point if Hurts is left in there and the Dawgs would be champs right now. And that would suck really bad!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think he'd do well here, but why would we want him for one year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.