I Have A Confession - I love Danny Kanell

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I've been listening to Russillo and Kanell at work for the past few months...and I am starting to like Kanell.

Is this a bannable offense? Should I go kick my own a$$? Or is this reasonable to anybody else who has listened to the show?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I know it's wrong....but it feels so right!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I knew there was something about you that I didn't care for and I couldn't put my finger on it. This whole time I thought it was you incessant pumping of Coach White but that wasn't it at all.

This makes perfect sense. Thanks for the confession.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I knew there was something about you that I didn't care for and I couldn't put my finger on it. This whole time I thought it was you incessant pumping of Coach White but that wasn't it at all.

This makes perfect sense. Thanks for the confession.

Lol get out of here. You know you love my posts.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
What?!? He sucks. I really can't stand hearing him, his partner sucks too so maybe it's comtagious?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I hate FSU with a burning passion, however he puts on a good show.

I hate that I like it.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't stand Kanell, but I do like the Sirius National programing in the morning. Zarzour and McElroy followed by Childers and Neuheisel. They're all very good.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've been listening to Russillo and Kanell at work for the past few months...and I am starting to like Kanell.

Is this a bannable offense? Should I go kick my own a$$? Or is this reasonable to anybody else who has listened to the show?

You should kick your own a$$ or pay someone to kick your a$$ for you.
Kanell is a douchebag that is obsessed with the SEC

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I can't stand Kanell, but I do like the Sirius National programing in the morning. Zarzour and McElroy followed by Childers and Neuheisel. They're all very good.

Used to hate Kanell too. Idk what's wrong with me now.

I deserve all the hate that comes my way.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Give it until college football season and he starts throwing stones at the SEC and Florida every chance he gets. I didn't mind him after he took Mac's side in the Kelvin Taylor situation against Desmond Howard, and some of the things he said in Grier's defense, but the last month of the season his bashing of the SEC and Bama took it's tole.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Kannell looks like one of those goons from Popeye. I can't help staring at his nose.

Danny-Kanell-Wearing-Alabama-Shirt.png

1084677-88535_234456_2.jpg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That dude is second only to Merrill Hodge in the biggest douchebag in all of sports category. Nobody suffers from a bigger inferiority complex than him. What the heck is wrong with you bro, forget kicking your own ass, just do the right thing and :suicide:

jk......... sorta.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.