I was wrong

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I over estimated Wisky as a team except how they can cheat, get the refs to favor them and the announcers. Tied at the end of regulation. Win or Lose. Now if we got better play from others then we would have won easily.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
And we win on the same shot that they made to send it to overtime. Three SEC teams in the 8, how about that!!!!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
nice game......:chomp:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was wrong too. I didn't think we'd make it this far. They really have bounced back after the last 2 weeks of season. Good team play.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All you Haters and Complainers can EAT IT!! Gators WIN and you LOSE!! What a friggin WIN!! First BUZZER BEATER in this years tourney. In March you just FIND a way to WIN and we did it baby!! Go Gators!! ELITE 8 baby!! You are OWNED and DESTROYED!!

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Thanks but if we could get it all together we might win it all. North Carolina looked plenty good today and beating KY might not be that easy either not to mention other alternatives.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I would be critical of somebody or something but I'm too old to stay up past 9 and was sawing logs. Sounds like a fantasy ending though. Great win for this team and White. He's gone up in my estimation. Go gators!!!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is a VERY TOUGH time for Haters and Complainers and TROLLS as we go into the ELITE 8 which means if you don't already know that there are ONLY 8 teams left in the NCAA Tourney!! You don't have to play up to your potential to WIN. Cheese played up to his potential in that last second shot and we WIN. Gators WIN and you TROLLS LOSE!! Go Gators!!

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I would be critical of somebody or something but I'm too old to stay up past 9 and was sawing logs. Sounds like a fantasy ending though. Great win for this team and White. He's gone up in my estimation. Go gators!!!

Being retired and getting wired up by Gator sports let me stay up. I was up longer having some fun over in the political board until the rush wore off.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
usa_today_9920441.0.jpg

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Being retired and getting wired up by Gator sports let me stay up. I was up longer having some fun over in the political board until the rush wore off.
Good show chief. My battery is always dead around 9. By the way, I like the Avatar.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
All you Haters and Complainers can EAT IT!! Gators WIN and you LOSE!! What a friggin WIN!! First BUZZER BEATER in this years tourney. In March you just FIND a way to WIN and we did it baby!! Go Gators!! ELITE 8 baby!! You are OWNED and DESTROYED!!

And I think it was the first OT game of this year's tourney, too. That was a hell of a game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator