I will be completely on board if UF hires

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I will be completely on board if UF hires, Campbell, Frost, C.Kelly, Norvell, B. Stoops or Spurrier

I will be neutral or in a show me mode if UF hires, Barbers, Brohm, Gundy, Strong, Tagert

I will be unhappy if UF hires Miles, Mullen,

Have I left anyone off? Are you Chip Kelly guys Chip or bust guys now?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m completely on board with everybody that you listed except for Norvell. He’s a second tier guy IMO.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If I end up selling the site through some of these insane offers I'm getting they will likely kill the lifetime program and reset everyone. But that will be up to them.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I’m warming up to Kelly as others - including many of you - have noted the advantages. Assuming he’s done with Ncaa violations, my primary concern is his interest in the NFL. If he comes, we need 5 years minimum. He will be floated for openings every year.

Frost remains my #1 and Stoops would be a real coup.

Everyone else falls into “I’ll be hopeful” as I generally am.

I don’t personally dislike Mullen but remember how unpopular he was here. Miles is nuts. I’d actively protest Kiffin, who I despise more than any other person in sports.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
As long as it's not Ron Zook, Will Muschamp, or Butters....I'm fine with it.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
When you start out with Scarlett Johansson, it's a bit difficult to adjust your sights on Whoopi Goldberg.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Kelly or Frost but I doubt Frost is coming so Kelly or bust I guess. I guess if I chose a backup plan to Kelly it would be Norvell. Don't want Mullen.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If I end up selling the site through some of these insane offers I'm getting they will likely kill the lifetime program and reset everyone. But that will be up to them.

:eek3:

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Spurrier....hahahaha

I tried to think of anyone they might hire that I would be fully on board with. I do not believe Bob Stoops or SOS would be hired or would take the job, but if either were hired would you not be fully on board?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I tried to think of anyone they might hire that I would be fully on board with. I do not believe Bob Stoops or SOS would be hired or would take the job, but if either were hired would you not be fully on board?

I understand but its a pipe dream.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I’m warming up to Kelly as others - including many of you - have noted the advantages. Assuming he’s done with Ncaa violations, my primary concern is his interest in the NFL. If he comes, we need 5 years minimum. He will be floated for openings every year.

Frost remains my #1 and Stoops would be a real coup.

Everyone else falls into “I’ll be hopeful” as I generally am.

I don’t personally dislike Mullen but remember how unpopular he was here. Miles is nuts. I’d actively protest Kiffin, who I despise more than any other person in sports.

There's a pretty good argument that Frost is more likely to bolt for the NFL. Kelly has been there done that. And the NFL isn't exactly salivating over him. Frost is an up and comer who played in the league. If the NFL comes calling in a few years he's ripe to go.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Frost to the NFL? I don't see it. Heck, there's talk that he himself feels he's not ready for the culture shock of leading a college program like Florida.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
No. They've each clearly and unequivocally chosen retirement. The competitive mindset is gone.
They've each got tremendous value as advisers and/or ambassadors, but that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.