IMG Goes Down

D

Diehardgator1

Founding Member
Founding Member
The lake City Columbia High Tigers traveled down to IMG Friday and beat the #1 team in the country by a lot of rankings 31-21 on their home field While proud of that the video makes all of Lake City prouder of our students. After every game the students stand and sing Amazing Grace while the entire football teams line the sidelines with their helmets on the ground. Our coach is from FSU but he does it the right way.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome!

man-walks-on-moon-newspaper.jpg

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I really dislike IMG. It's not that we can't recruit that school which causes me to hate them, or ex noles coach there.

It's the hybrid high school/minor league system that the school stands for. It's a bastardization of school.

I bet every "graduate" there will drive a Dodge Charger the day he gets into college.

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
I really dislike IMG. It's not that we can't recruit that school which causes me to hate them, or ex noles coach there.

It's the hybrid high school/minor league system that the school stands for. It's a bastardization of school.

I bet every "graduate" there will drive a Dodge Charger the day he gets into college.

Typically the bagman at Bama takes care of those Dodge Chargers and Challengers for these “student athletes”.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
The lake City Columbia High Tigers traveled down to IMG Friday and beat the #1 team in the country by a lot of rankings 31-21 on their home field While proud of that the video makes all of Lake City prouder of our students. After every game the students stand and sing Amazing Grace while the entire football teams line the sidelines with their helmets on the ground. Our coach is from FSU but he does it the right way.

Once that video gets around, Lake City will be a camping spot for protesters laying in front of cop cars due to being offended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator