Immigration reform should come from love

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bammer, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Bammer

Bammer Serving up sh*t sandwiches
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $530
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / -35
    No one talking about this?!

2. crosscreekcooter

crosscreekcooter Cunning Linguist
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $979
    Ratings:
    +6,091 / -7
    DACA will get the wall funded. 11 million illegal Mexicans.

3. AugustaGator

AugustaGator Junior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $1,580
    Ratings:
    +4,394 / -84

4. Blacklabgator

Blacklabgator Lurking Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $2,019
    Ratings:
    +3,362 / -73
    I do love the way my yard guy does my shrubs.

• g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
      $2,125
      Ratings:
      +4,971 / -17
    • itsgr82bag8r

itsgr82bag8r Political Forum Fire Starter
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $2,111
      Ratings:
      +8,565 / -46
      I love to see mass deportations of illegal aliens.

• Frozen Gator

Frozen Gator Well-Known Member
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $714
        Ratings:
        +1,318 / -10
        +1

• AugustaGator

AugustaGator Junior Member
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $1,580
        Ratings:
        +4,394 / -84
        Yep, I love to see enforcement of the law...that are fix/change the law. Democraps don't want to do that it seems....at least where their name is attached.

• Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey Wait til 2025
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $15,655
        Ratings:
        +39,790 / -1,266
        Im shocked!!!!! I'm SHOCKED I tell you that a man who was a democrat til he was 70 and who has employed tens of thousands of illegal aliens building and cleaning his properties is actually quite inclined to go flaccid on immigration.

I was completely fooled by this Democrat turned Demogogue.

#9 Swamp Donkey, Jan 10, 2018
        Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
        • Okeechobee Joe

Okeechobee Joe Lost Ball in High Grass
          Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
          $2,215
          Ratings:
          +6,674 / -17

The more people we let in the more people there are to love.

• crosscreekcooter

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
          $979
          Ratings:
          +6,091 / -7
          "I understand that they've taken the kids hostage. There's no other way to look at this," Rep. Luis Gutierrez. D-Ill. said about the negotiations. "But tell me what the ransom is. Stop changing the terms of their freedom."

It's more like they are using their children as human shields.

• crosscreekcooter

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
            $979
            Ratings:
            +6,091 / -7
            Suspect in NorCal deputies' killings laughs, calls deputy coward in court
            A man who was arrested in the 2014 killings of two Northern California deputies appeared in court Tuesday, laughing, smiling and shouting out that a deputy was a coward as the prosecution laid out the timeline of the crime spree that spanned Sacramento and Placer counties.

Luis Bracamontes, who was in the country illegally after having previously been deported twice to Mexico, is on trial in the shooting deaths of Sacramento County sheriff's Deputy Danny Oliver and Placer County sheriff's Detective Mike Davis.

Investigators said Bracamontes and his wife, Janel Monroy, led officers on a chase on Oct. 24, 2014 from Sacramento's Arden area up through Placer County, where the crime spree ended in Auburn. In addition to the killings of Oliver and Davis, another man was shot and Bracamontes carjacked several people, investigators said.
            After several hearings that took into consideration Bracamontes' competency to stand trial in a case that could seek the death penalty, the long-awaited proceedings got underway Tuesday morning with the opening statement from the prosecution.

Bracamontes, who had his hands handcuffed at his waist, sat in a Sacramento County courtroom, guarded by two bailiffs.
            At times during the opening statement, Bracamontes laughed with his attorney, and at other times, he smirked at the audience, which included family members of the victims.
            On several occasions, Bracamontes laughed out loud when the prosecutor described the shootings and multiple exchanges of gunfire throughout the day.

Sacramento County District Attorney Rod Norgaard described in court that Deputy Scott Brown exchanged gunfire with Bracamontes after Oliver, who was his partner, had been shot in the head at the now-demolished Motel 6 on Arden Way.
            Norgaard said Brown started backing away from the car when Bracamontes allegedly came out with an assault rifle.

"(Deputy Scott Brown) knows this is not going to be a fair fight at all. He's going to get killed," Norgaard said.

"He's a coward," Bracamontes shouted and then smiled.

"You will remain silent," the judge said to Bracamontes.

"He is worried that the defendant will flame him," Norgaard continued after the judge's reprimand.

Later on during the opening statement, Bracamontes again shouted out.

"I wish I could have killed more of those motherf---ers" Bracamontes shouted in the courtroom. "I will break out soon, and I will kill more."

The judge had to clear the jury from the courtroom for some time after Bracamontes' outbursts.

Public defender Jeff Barbour didn’t deny Bracamontes' involvement in the shooting spree.

“Mr. Bracamontes is responsible for the deaths of Deputy Danny Oliver and the death of Detective Michael Davis,” Barbour said. “He shot them both.”

Barbour told jurors that Bracamontes blood showed high levels of methamphetamines.

“It causes erratic behavior, bizarre behavior, panic, paranoia and psychosis,” he said.

Barbour also argued that his client is mentally ill and not able to assist in his own defense. But, the judge ruled that Brocamontes is competent to stand trial.

Bracamontes' wife, Janelle Monroy, is also charged with the murder of Michael Davis. She has her own separate trial and jury in Sacramento County Superior Court.

This isn't the first time Bracamontes has had outbursts in court.

During a hearing in February,Bracamontes told the courtroom he "killed those cops." After the hearing, his attorney told The Associated Press that the outburst was due to anxiety.

Barbour also argued that his client is mentally ill and not able to assist in his own defense. But, the judge ruled that Brocamontes is competent to stand trial.

He was prolly set off about the schithole comment.