Indoor Practice Facility Bid Placed

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
threatmatrix;n71401 said:
Years ago I did a whole satellite view, photo shop of where to fit the indoor practice field. Believe it or not it was hard to fit it. It will be interesting to see where it ends up.

Id prefer we take the 11 mil and buy Muschamp out.

I'm with you on the better use of the $11 million!

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
This indoor practice facility has been in talks for years. There are many constituents who need to be on board before an undertaking like this structure can get built. Foley can now credibly say he needs the indoor facility to bring in a top coach, for Florida to compete in the SEC. I think the facility will get built, and it should be named after Will Muschamp for so clearly demonstrating that Florida Football falls behind when its facilities don’t match the rest of the SEC programs.

Use it, JF, you’re paying dearly for that leverage.

(Link shows conceptual drawings of The Will Muschamp Indoor Practice Facility).

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I saw on one article (don't have link... would have to search for it) where coaches were complaining about our facilities and not having an indoor practice facility. I wonder if this was all thought of as part of bringing in a new coach.

I hope they add a new top of the line locker room to this to compete with what other schools are doing.

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
They should have built a new ODome somewhere near that Lake Alice environmental conservation area, then ripped down the current Odome and build an indoor practice facility and with classrooms attached to the state can help foot the bill like FSU likes to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.