Injuries

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jake McGee - leg broken into 2 spots. Coaching staff will redshirt him for 6th year of eligibility.

DJ Humphries - Chipped bone in ankle. Out 2-3 weeks.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here's hoping this is where the injuries begin and end. I think we used up more than our fair share last year.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I hope Humphries comes back because I don't want a true freshman at LT, but man was Sharpe nasty when he was in. My favorite play was on a 7 yard play run right behind Sharpe. He took his guy and drove him 6 yards before pancaking him. He is a physical beast unlike Humphries.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
What a shame for McGee. Wish the kid a speedy recovery.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30 said:
I hope Humphries comes back because I don't want a true freshman at LT, but man was Sharpe nasty when he was in. My favorite play was on a 7 yard play run right behind Sharpe. He took his guy and drove him 6 yards before pancaking him. He is a physical beast unlike Humphries.
Hey, Bama will have a true freshman starting @ tackle against Dante Fowler.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if McGee will get a medical redshirt

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
itsgr82bag8r said:
Burton's load just doubled.
Props to him too! We needed him to step up and he did after McGee went down. I think he caught 5 or 6 passes on that drive. We really need him to be consistent against better opponents now.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Poor guy, I could tell it was bad when they got the inflatable cast out. :(

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
itsgr82bag8r said:
Burton's load just doubled.
He's got to be a possession receiver for us. Today was a great start! Would've been nice to have 2 TE's.....

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Greeeaaat...so it looks like we will be going to Bama without our starting left tackle and our best pass catching tight end. I have to say, it really sucks already having a "season ending injury" the first game into the "new" season. I sure hope this doesn't start a trend again. We just lost two really important components of the offense and haven't even begun our SEC slate. Sure hope Hump is back soon!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hope the Humphries injury doesn't indirectly lead to Tyler Moore playing more. People said he was like a turnstile on some plays today. That would be scary going into the Bama game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n44020 said:
I hope the Humphries injury doesn't indirectly lead to Tyler Moore playing more. People said he was like a turnstile on some plays today. That would be scary going into the Bama game.

He was hideous on a couple of plays. Completely clueless.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just maybe we have the coaches that can coach-up the replacement guys. They all looked coached up today.
What a year to have Bama so soon.
On our long passes nobody broke clear but our passes were so accurate. Our horizontal passing worries me come
SEC DBs. Maybe we'll draw them in and hit on mid-range passes. Least we've got a chance to be good with Roper.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hear it was Trenton Brown that rolled up on McGee...two breaks (ouch!) not a surprise. Also, we need all of our offensive lineman so, coach them up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator