Interesting quote by Mac

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
"We’ve still got some selfish guys. It’s going to happen. But they’ll find out there might be better places for them to go. … And when you do that, you don’t get the dissension piece, you don’t get the panic … it’s just not how it works. And building a program, that’s one of the base principles, foundations and fundamentals of being successful. I love it.”

Looks like we still have some "cancer" in the locker room. Hopefully he will eradicate it in the offseason!

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...se-in-must-win-game-even-if-only-for-one-week

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"We’ve still got some selfish guys. It’s going to happen. But they’ll find out there might be better places for them to go. … And when you do that, you don’t get the dissension piece, you don’t get the panic … it’s just not how it works. And building a program, that’s one of the base principles, foundations and fundamentals of being successful. I love it.”

Looks like we still have some "cancer" in the locker room. Hopefully he will eradicate it in the offseason!

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...se-in-must-win-game-even-if-only-for-one-week
It takes years to rebuild a team.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
"Selfish Guys" means more than 1. I'm going to guess

1.Teez - :rolleyes3:
2. Cox - based on mac's comments about his injury
3. Q. Wilson - from what I saw when I went to the games.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
One huge mistake we make is telling some players how great they are. It has happened for years. When a UF team gets full of itself, it loses. That is a hard problem to cure.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
One huge mistake we make is telling some players how great they are. It has happened for years. When a UF team gets full of itself, it loses. That is a hard problem to cure.

This isn't just a problem at Florida.....

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
"Selfish Guys" means more than 1. I'm going to guess

1.Teez - :rolleyes3:
2. Cox - based on mac's comments about his injury
3. Q. Wilson - from what I saw when I went to the games.
None of those guys seem like team leaders and they are old enough to be the ones who lead. I could definitely see it being them

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
AND HERE'S THE GOOD THING, Mac was his biggest enabler this Summer.
Yep...Dude bashed our country and it's service members on twitter (July 4th) by saying "July 4th is just a day celebrating White America's freedom" he must be planning a future (after football) in the Democratic party with that kind of bullsh*t.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Yep...Dude bashed our country and it's service members on twitter (July 4th) by saying "July 4th is just a day celebrating White America's freedom" he must be planning a future (after football) in the Democratic party with that kind of bullsh*t.
The part about the holiday is accurate. It's definitely not for the independence of his race.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I would add McMillian the LB, to the above group. This kind of stuff could be partially fueled by the kids not buying in to this staff's popcorn sales game plans. And when he lost the team at the end of last year, they are just doing their thing until it's time to move on.

Maybe that's why the 3*whisperer takes these lower ranked kids, probably feels they'll be so happy to be at UF that they will accept lousy coaching without complaining

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.