Interesting Story on Hernandez

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
So apparently by marrying Sas, I've unknowingly put myself in danger bc I completely forgot about this. Awesome. Nice knowing you guys! Remember me fondly!
You got a conceal and carry permit? Ferg can help you with a gun choice.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So apparently by marrying Sas, I've unknowingly put myself in danger bc I completely forgot about this. Awesome. Nice knowing you guys! Remember me fondly!
My money is on Wonder Woman.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
He was and did.

http://www.alligatorarmy.com/2013/7...dez-reggie-nelson-2007-shooting-police-report

• Former Florida player Reggie Nelson and Hernandez were both identified to police by Randall Cason, a witness of the early morning shootings of Corey Smith and Jeremy Glass on September 30, 2007, as involved parties in the shooting.
  • Cason also indicated that Nelson's black Chevy Tahoe was involved in the incident, but that Nelson "did not have the gun, he was just there." (Nelson's SUV is identified as both a Chevy Tahoe and a GMC Denali in the report.)
  • Cason told police that Nelson and a "Hawaiian" man approached the Ford Crown Victoria he and the two victims of the shooting were in, that the "Hawaiian" man fired approximately five shots into the vehicle, and that both fled after the shooting.
  • A bullet struck Smith in the head, causing a life-threatening injury, and Glass in the arm. Both victims survived, and the investigation is thus classified as an attempted murder.
  • Nelson, then a member of the Jacksonville Jaguars, denied involvement in the shooting, but told police that on the night of September 30, while at Gainesville nightclub The Venue, Hernandez told him of an incident in which one of the Pounceys (Nelson cannot tell them apart, he told police) had a necklace stolen by Cason, which one of the Pounceys later corroborated. Nelson additionally told police that he had a conversation with Cason at The Venue, which ended with Cason saying the necklace had been given away, and that he was not present at the site of the shooting.
  • Hernandez — whose name is redacted in the report, as he was a 17-year-old juvenile at the time of the shooting and investigation, but who is presumably the person referred to as "Hawaiian" throughout the report — invoked his right to counsel when contacted by police.
  • When re-interviewed by police on the evening of September 30, Cason rescinded his identifications of Nelson and Hernandez.

I absolutely remember this...I doubt it is the only time he was being Aaron though.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I absolutely remember this...I doubt it is the only time he was being Aaron though.
Rumors he was the suspect in at least one other shooting in Gainesville and multiple in Connecticut (as a minor).

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
He's not your average murderer. He's a friggin serial killer.
I don't think he qualifies as a serial killer -- just a gangster killer, you know like Capone, George "Baby Face" Nelson and Luca Brasi. Like them, he only killed people that "needed killing" :). Seriously though, all met tragic ends. Capone died of syphilis, Baby face was gunned down by the police, Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes, and Hernandez will die in prison boss of the Mexican cartel there.

Last edited:

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
What a mind-blowing story. Nobody would ever guess football star Aaron Hernandez was this kind of despicable trash. He and his gangsta punk buddy Bradley should both wind up at the end of a rope. Hernandez is a psychopath who would murder anybody, anytime over anything. How and where the fck did Urban find this human garbage.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't he also punch a bouncer at The Swamp restaurant and causing permanent hearing damage to the guy? Pretty sure i read that story somewhere...might have even been his freshman year

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It is amazing to me to see that this guy had the whole world in his hands and couldn't manage it.

I think the worst thing that ever happened to him was being drafted by the Patriots and going back to that area.

I loved watching him play, but would trade that 2008 title in a second to never have had him wear the Gator uniform.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

SQ your an OG, you taken care of.. Sas... well he will be a furball some where in an industrial park.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Rumors he was the suspect in at least one other shooting in Gainesville and multiple in Connecticut (as a minor).

More than one in Gainesville (from what I've heard), and he was a "person of interest" multiple times before he came down to Florida. The staff knew that while recruiting, so this wouldn't have been a surprise to them.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
He embarrasses my university and me. The herb man created this mess, didn't have the guts to clean up his mess, then is allowed a TV gig and osu has now sold it's soul. What a world we live in. BTW, I cheered like hell during those championships

Jun 2, 2015
Didn't he also punch a bouncer at The Swamp restaurant and causing permanent hearing damage to the guy? Pretty sure i read that story somewhere...might have even been his freshman year

I think I read that he was with Tim Tebow @ the time this occurred. Heard there was a suit filed, then it went away??

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.