Intro Post

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Hello newb. Nice thread. Sleep well. I’ll most likely kill you in the morning.

5H0jRZvxekYrC

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ok. I have to ask, what's with the hard on for avatars? Does someone get ox bucks every time someone gets an av? Lol. Just curious.
Pet peeve of mine. Go to other forums (including Swamp Ass) and you'll see that half the board is taken up by lazy asshats who never bothered to upload an avatar and have that infuriating stock silhouette avatar. Your avatar is your "face" and everyone is required to have one here. If they refuse, I just give them one.

Om Eye

Aug 29, 2018
Ok. I have to ask, what's with the hard on for avatars? Does someone get ox bucks every time someone gets an av? Lol. Just curious.
it seems rather important to have a pic up that has nothing to do with who they are doesnt it? Shucks, seems ive noobed that up.

Om Eye

Aug 29, 2018
Welcome to the board. Are you still in Jax? What's your thoughts on @Swamp Donkey wanting to move the WLOCP to a home and home?
Thanks BMF. Nah, I'm a realtor in Ocala. I think it should stay. The split stadium is always a cool visual on TV Plus, the home and home we had in the mid-90s is fine just the way it is. Ah, memories...

Tilly

The bad kid from across the tracks.
Aug 27, 2018
Welcome Newb. You have a whopping 4 days and 30 posts to catch me. I know, I know...pretty intimidating right?

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Thanks BMF. Nah, I'm a realtor in Ocala. I think it should stay. The split stadium is always a cool visual on TV Plus, the home and home we had in the mid-90s is fine just the way it is. Ah, memories...

**** GEORGIA!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.