IPad won't load Gatorchatter

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I dont usually take my Ipad out but when i have a chance ill take it and test it out on public wifi. i did finally find a browser on the app store that opens the site though so i will use it until i can resolve this issue.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"Puffin browser pro"
Ahh, I used to use that when we were on the old gatorchatter.com site. It has its pros and cons.

I'm just curious what's working and isnt. I use mobile most of the time, but my device is android and I use chrome mobile.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
nothing, i just downloaded that browser and it randomly works. safari and chrome still doesn't.
You'll have to do what Gren suggested in post 17 of this thread. It seems to have worked for all the Windstream users that have had this problem that apparently only Windstream users are having.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I keep having DNS issues, but it seems that shutting down my phone or comp for 30 min has been able to correct the issues recently.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I keep having DNS issues, but it seems that shutting down my phone or comp for 30 min has been able to correct the issues recently.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
It appears you're on windstream as well. Review this thread and do what Gren suggested, it should fix your issue.
There is apparently an ongoing issue only with Windstream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator