Iran - Hijab can solve #MeToo issues in western society

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gator Fever, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Gator Fever

Gator Fever Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $1,648
    Ratings:
    +5,678 / -104

“Hijab gives women freedom and an identity. In spite of the dim-witted and superficial propaganda campaigns of materialistic people, hijab does not shackle women. By ignoring hijab and failing to cover what Allah the Exalted has asked them to cover, women undermine their own dignity and value. Hijab brings about dignity. It makes women more valuable. It increases women’s dignity and respect. Therefore, it is necessary to appreciate hijab and to be thankful to Islam for emphasizing hijab. Hijab is among the blessings of God,”

“In order to prevent the mingling of the sexes and preserve ethical boundaries, Islam has obligated women to observe modest dressing (hijab). Hijab is a means of providing security: by observing hijab, Muslim women provide security both for themselves and for Muslim men. Wherever hijab is taken away from women, wherever they push women towards bareness and nudity, security is taken away primarily from women and secondarily from men and the youth,”

2. URGatorBait

URGatorBait #TeamBrad
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $1,953
    Ratings:
    +12,037 / -177
  3. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $862
    Ratings:
    +4,745 / -72
    I thought the age at which girls began wearing the Hijab is 12 but the age of consent for girls in Muslim countries is something like 9.

4. Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $520
    Ratings:
    +1,224 / -26
    Dammmmm! 9? They arent even developed yet how could Islamic countries do that?

5. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $862
    Ratings:
    +4,745 / -72
    You could ask Catholic Priests the same thing --- Oh wait, almost 90% of the interest of the priests are little boys.

6. Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $520
    Ratings:
    +1,224 / -26
    I bet all those Islamic countries that don't allow Jews in their countries have a long history of sexual assault or help us females. No wonder why no one from the far left or Hollywood of the democratic machine wants to move to those countries. ;)

• Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
      $520
      Ratings:
      +1,224 / -26
      Oh I have asked Catholic priest that and I sure wish they change and allow the priests to marry it would reduce their perverse pedophilia by 90 to 95% in my opinion.

• Detroitgator

Detroitgator General Factotum
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $3,011
      Ratings:
      +9,572 / -26
      It’s why God invented Episcopalians ;)

• Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
        $520
        Ratings:
        +1,224 / -26
        Hell yes! ;) Presbyterian's too.

• pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
          Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
          $862
          Ratings:
          +4,745 / -72
          Most men who are inclined to be with women are not likely to use pre-adolescent boys as substitutes which is what almost 90% of the offending Priests have done.

• Gator Fever

Gator Fever Senior Member

Oxbucks:
          $1,648
          Ratings:
          +5,678 / -104
          Yep its mostly preachers sleeping with other peoples wives in the protestant churches instead of them being pedophiles. That requirement probably drives more pedophiles into that.

• Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey Piehole stuffed douchebag
            Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
            $17,188
            Ratings:
            +41,382 / -1,378
            Lulz.

I wonder what percentage of rapes in Europe are committed by "Asians".

• CGgater

CGgater Gainesville Native

Oxbucks:
            $2,176
            Ratings:
            +4,733 / -36
            Admittedly, I’m hearing this through the military rumor mill, but the things reportedly happening in the middle east go beyond that... and US GIs are under orders NOT to interfere if they witness it (because of local “culture“), which is infuriating to many who swore to protect others.

As to the story at hand, perhaps I’m reading too much into it, but it sure sounds like they are saying, “if you go out dressed like that, you were asking for it.” I’m exaggerating, but it truly reeks of victim blaming while ignoring personal accountability of the attacker.

• Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey Piehole stuffed douchebag
              Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
              $17,188
              Ratings:
              +41,382 / -1,378
              "Consent"... you need to say "consent". And if they call it rape, they face execution for "adultery".

So...... not much rape reported over there.

• Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
              $520
              Ratings:
              +1,224 / -26
              That's about one one-thousandth of the problem that the priests pedophilia is. One side involves a child the other involves adults. Both are terribly wrong but one is out of this world wrong and I think you can figure out which one it is.