Iron Bowl

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Can't believe we aren't going to have an SEC team in the playoffs. Auburn is going to win this

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Watching these teams score touchdowns helps me remember that it does still happen.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n119169 said:
Originally posted by MJMGator View Post
I could care less if another SEC team gets in. Christ, you losers sounds like Dwags...hanging their hat on playing in the SEC. We're Gators dammit! Did Wm really bring us down that friggin far?

Holy hell, really? You have to take it there? How is wanting an SEC team to possibly beat the living :kiffin: out of FSU in the playoffs a bad thing?

This.

By this twisted logic, that the SEC has won 7 of the last 8 Nattys, embarrassing the Big 10, Big 12, Pac 12 and Domers along the way means nothing or worse, is a bad thing for Gator fans. Moronic.

Obviously as Gators, we want to win all the NCs we can, but when we don't win it, our conference winning it is the best of a disappointing situation - especially when the Clowns get stomped along the way (Humpers excepted, of course).

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n119240 said:
Watching these teams score touchdowns helps me remember that it does still happen.
It seems like such a distant memory.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamped Gator;n119226 said:
I know a lot of people don't like him, but Gus would do wonders with our skill players.
I'm not so sure. He has a very good o-line and receivers at Auburn. He would not have that here, for a few years at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.