Is Anyone Else Sick?

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I love the gators and this really makes me sick. I've never seen offensive linemen with such great potential play so badly.

CM needs to admit he cannot do the job
and bow out. Surely he can't bring himself to taking 26M for this disaster. He's been given more than enough time.

I'm sicko!!!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Foley and Foley Jr are to blame. One is delusional and ruined a once proud football program. The other is a puppet that does whatever the string holder wants. Not much we can do but lube up and take it.

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The O line was atrocious. They were getting killed late in that game even when the blitzes were called off some plays and they only had 4 people to block and with a RB in to help block.

We tried pulling a guard on a couple of plays and # 73 on Michigan pushed the other guard back so far on the other side right when the ball was snapped that it tripped our pulling guard.

Then you had our guards getting dominated the whole game while Ivey was having brain lapses whether he should block someone directly in front of him or not while Taylor was routinely getting beat by speed rushers. Even the Center was getting driven back into the QB sometimes.

It was literally like the Bad News Bears or something.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sick of the same thread 20 times. JFC, everyone saw the fccking shyt show. No one is happy, no one. Some are taking it worse than others. Personally, listening to everyone's bellyaching is worse than watching the damn game. At least some of the threads are add to the discussion, like the fire nuss website being up, but this is just sad. How about a thread talking about Tyler Jordan taking over for Heggie who got bytch slapped. Or a thread on how the S&C coach needs to go. I really liked the revival of the Clayton tweet thread. Or how about a lack of leadership thread, even though LDR is a leader of men. But these "feelings" threads are non-sense. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but this is just disheartening.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
THANK YOU alcoholica for saying basically what I have been saying since we lost!!!! Everyone ripped me up and down for having HOPE to start the season BUT there is NOTHING we as fans can do now except boycott the games and don't go.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I'm sick of the same thread 20 times. JFC, everyone saw the fccking shyt show. No one is happy, no one. Some are taking it worse than others. Personally, listening to everyone's bellyaching is worse than watching the damn game. At least some of the threads are add to the discussion, like the fire nuss website being up, but this is just sad. How about a thread talking about Tyler Jordan taking over for Heggie who got bytch slapped. Or a thread on how the S&C coach needs to go. I really liked the revival of the Clayton tweet thread. Or how about a lack of leadership thread, even though LDR is a leader of men. But these "feelings" threads are non-sense. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but this is just disheartening.
Yet you felt the need to post? It's called therapy for some of us. I come to this board to vent my frustrations most of the time, either politically or with our sports team and when the occasion calls for it...celebrate. It makes the forum go so don't kill it bitching about people posting.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Man, I'm always a Gator. But at this point nothing give me any indication that things are going to change. When Dooley calls you out, its over.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Just curious, has anyone with too free time broken down the film on the o-line? Was it shyte b/c of missed assignments, out muscled, bad play calling (hard to believe) or something else?

Did anyone on the online play quasi-decent?

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
Just curious, has anyone with too free time broken down the film on the o-line? Was it shyte b/c of missed assignments, out muscled, bad play calling (hard to believe) or something else?

Goldkamp did a pretty good job on 247

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yet you felt the need to post? It's called therapy for some of us. I come to this board to vent my frustrations most of the time, either politically or with our sports team and when the occasion calls for it...celebrate. It makes the forum go so don't kill it *****ing about people posting.
I'm not complaining about people bytching, i'm complaining about so many feelings threads. Are your "feelings" so important that you need to start a new thread for everyone with "feelings", They are the same exact thing. Just post it in one of the other threads. I see a new thread and hope it's some new insight, nope it's some other snowflake who needs their own thread to discuss their own feelings. No, it's not therapy. It's looks at me, because I don't want my "feelings" to get lost among ever other people's "feelings".

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

It was just horrid basically even when Michigan only brought 4 defenders. The center I probably noticed screwing up the least but that is to be expected but I saw # 73 ram him straight back to the QB a few times.

Ivey in the first half I am not real sure on because the right side of the line seemed to be taking it the worst. Ivey definitely had a few brain lapses in the 4th quarter however.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I'm not complaining about people bytching, i'm complaining about so many feelings threads. Are your "feelings" so important that you need to start a new thread for everyone with "feelings", They are the same exact thing. Just post it in one of the other threads. I see a new thread and hope it's some new insight, nope it's some other snowflake who needs their own thread to discuss their own feelings. No, it's not therapy. It's looks at me, because I don't want my "feelings" to get lost among ever other people's "feelings".
This is going to be a long season. Usually we get a couple cupcakes to instill a little confidence in the fan base. Just deal with it for this season. I've never felt so disheartened by a loss before. You spend all off-season building up hope that this could be the year that we get marginally better. Only to have the realization that we may suck more than any Gator team before. Furthermore, it's like we don't get a season this year. From the 3rd qtr you knew this team could never contend with any team with a pulse. Mac always loses to top tier teams, but for some reason, this one felt different. When we got destroyed by FSU and Alabama the last 2 years hope was still abound. Saturday was a gut check. Even the pumpers were in solemn grief.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is going to be a long season. Usually we get a couple cupcakes to instill a little confidence in the fan base. Just deal with it for this season. I've never felt so disheartened by a loss before. You spend all off-season building up hope that this could be the year that we get marginally better. Only to have the realization that we may suck more than any Gator team before. Furthermore, it's like we don't get a season this year. From the 3rd qtr you knew this team could never contend with any team with a pulse. Mac always loses to top tier teams, but for some reason, this one felt different. When we got destroyed by FSU and Alabama the last 2 years hope was still abound. Saturday was a gut check. Even the pumpers were in solemn grief.
This has nothing to do with anything i said.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
This has nothing to do with anything i said.
Sure it does. Just telling you to accept the fact that everyone is in their "feelings" and people are trying to cope the best way they can. You don't have to police how people choose to express themselves.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sure it does. Just telling you to accept the fact that everyone is in their "feelings" and people are trying to cope the best way they can. You don't have to police how people choose to express themselves.
Then go start another thread and talk about your "feelings". I don't care about you having "feelings". We all have "feelings", but we don't all start a new thread to make our "feelings" the center of attention. We need @NavetG8r to merge all the "feelings" threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb