Is Anyone Else Sick?

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nope. I probably had one too many IPAs Saturday, and wasn't 100% yesterday. But the loss? Nope. Par for the course, and little more than the eventual reality check we typically get 3-5 weeks into the season. Just came early this year.

But these losses don't hit me like they used to. And that's the problem.
Total agreement dude. I pounded some IPAs and fully expected the outcome that occurred. So I really wasn't that upset as I expected it

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Grow some.
Is this your next one?

0514ea2ea0df16750870e9181bace12649da41-wm.jpg

You know the silver lining from Saturday is seeing how it genuinely upsets some on this board. Makes me appreciate my life and the people in it that much more. It's going to be a long season for you...#silverlinings

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You know the silver lining from Saturday is seeing how it genuinely upsets some on this board. Makes me appreciate my life and the people in it that much more. It's going to be a long season for you...#silverlinings
I have no idea what you're talking about at this point. If this board and it's "feelings" are too much for you, why hang out and post here every day?

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have no idea what you're talking about at this point. If this board and it's "feelings" are too much for you, why hang out and post here every day?
What do you care, it creates more clicks for you and the site

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Is this your next one?

0514ea2ea0df16750870e9181bace12649da41-wm.jpg

Na na na na boo boo :bart:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I tried to avoid it but some of the pumpers are real fragile snowflakes.

Not all but a select few are real vaginas. Almost everyone is sick about the team and they just can't handle they were wrong about Chump and now Mac. Own up to it instead acting like a total douchebag.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I tried to avoid it but some of the pumpers are real fragile snowflakes.

Not all but a select few are real vaginas. Almost everyone is sick about the team and they just can't handle they were wrong about Chump and now Mac. Own up to it instead acting like a total douchebag.
I'm done with it. I've been an azz to the couple I felt deserved it, so I'm moving on. Hopefully, there's no hard feelings since we are all Gators!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'm done with it. I've been an azz to the couple I felt deserved it, so I'm moving on. Hopefully, there's no hard feelings since we are all Gators!

Absolutely. No one really called anyone out except 2222. I think we all expecting a much better showing. If you are going to be a dick we're going to put a firecracker in you.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
austinpowers_swsm.jpg

'nuff said... Fire Nuss First.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just bought a new Gator shirt. All the tears inspired me.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sick of the same thread 20 times. JFC, everyone saw the fccking shyt show. No one is happy, no one. Some are taking it worse than others. Personally, listening to everyone's bellyaching is worse than watching the damn game. At least some of the threads are add to the discussion, like the fire nuss website being up, but this is just sad. How about a thread talking about Tyler Jordan taking over for Heggie who got bytch slapped. Or a thread on how the S&C coach needs to go. I really liked the revival of the Clayton tweet thread. Or how about a lack of leadership thread, even though LDR is a leader of men. But these "feelings" threads are non-sense. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but this is just disheartening.
And yet you participated quite enthusiastically sharing feelings.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Then go start another thread and talk about your "feelings". I don't care about you having "feelings". We all have "feelings", but we don't all start a new thread to make our "feelings" the center of attention. We need @NavetG8r to merge all the "feelings" threads.
You certainly care about your own feelings. Why not put your feelings to work?. I just read a thread you started ( I think) and really enjoyed it.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You certainly care about your own feelings. Why not put your feelings to work?. I just read a thread you started ( I think) and really enjoyed it.
I think you and a lot of people missed my point. I don't care that people share their feelings. It's a message board. What is frustrating is that mods like to merge everything except the multiple threads about how people felt about losing. That's one thread. There are already several stand alone threads about the loss that have merit on their own. The board gets clogged with numerous threads on the same exact thing.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think you and a lot of people missed my point. I don't care that people share their feelings. It's a message board. What is frustrating is that mods like to merge everything except the multiple threads about how people felt about losing. That's one thread. There are already several stand alone threads about the loss that have merit on their own. The board gets clogged with numerous threads on the same exact thing.

I did merge a bunch of them the night of the game because I knew it was going to get ridiculous if I didn't. 1 or 2 a day after that, is no big deal imo. People are venting.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I did merge a bunch of them the night of the game because I knew it was going to get ridiculous if I didn't. 1 or 2 a day after that, is no big deal imo. People are venting.
Oh good, then I'll go start one then

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
STFU everybody. Sounds like a women's coffee klatch bitching about the neighbors

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sick of the same thread 20 times. JFC, everyone saw the fccking shyt show. No one is happy, no one. Some are taking it worse than others. Personally, listening to everyone's bellyaching is worse than watching the damn game. At least some of the threads are add to the discussion, like the fire nuss website being up, but this is just sad. How about a thread talking about Tyler Jordan taking over for Heggie who got bytch slapped. Or a thread on how the S&C coach needs to go. I really liked the revival of the Clayton tweet thread. Or how about a lack of leadership thread, even though LDR is a leader of men. But these "feelings" threads are non-sense. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but this is just disheartening.
Eventually you'll come around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.