Is Axl Rose a better front man than Brian Johnson?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He seems to be doing a good job replacing the ACDC singer.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He seems to be doing a good job replacing the ACDC singer.

Saw Axl and the 4 jabornies posing as GnR a few years ago... fantastic show.... but Axl made it great. Due was apart of the show, and they played for almost 3 hours in the small House of Blues venue in Orlando.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He is horrible. Always has been. Always will be. Now, he's just a fatass with a crappy voice.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He is horrible. Always has been. Always will be. Now, he's just a fatass with a crappy voice.
Actually Brian Johnson has been so bad the last few years the band has had to tune everything down half a step so he can even come close to hitting the right notes, and he still has to bail out of 90% of the more difficult highs. Since Axl started performing with them they've been able to go back to standard tuning and they sound a lot better and he has been nailing the vocals. ACDC isnt in the business of making smooth ballads though, it's still rough, crunchy hard rock songs about guns, drinking, and pussy.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Actually Brian Johnson has been so bad the last few years the band has had to tune everything down half a step so he can even come close to hitting the right notes, and he still has to bail out of 90% of the more difficult highs. Since Axl started performing with them they've been able to go back to standard tuning and they sound a lot better and he has been nailing the vocals. ACDC isnt in the business of making smooth ballads though, it's still rough, crunchy hard rock songs about guns, drinking, and pussy.

Too bad he's so fat he can't find his weenie anymore. Guess there's always guns and drinking...:lol:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Too bad he's so fat he can't find his weenie anymore. Guess there's always guns and drinking...:lol:
Lol they're all old. Maybe they should go to the Philippines and find some karaoke kid like Journey did to take over.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lol they're all old. Maybe they should go to the Philippines and find some karaoke kid like Journey did to take over.

Alex Peneda was an incredible find for those guys. Great voice, if you can ignore the so obvious Asian accent. He hits all the notes.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Words I never thought I would hear from Nav...

As far as Fat Axl, when I saw them I was surprised with how much weight he had lost. Part of the appeal was to see the trainwreck that ended up not being there. The price of the ticket was worth it, when he sat down at the piano to play November Rain. I've seen a number of shows the last 5-6 years, it was one of the ones I had the most fun at.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
All right, so they replaced the guy who "can't hear" with a guy who needs to be wheeled onto the stage?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
All right, so they replaced the guy who "can't hear" with a guy who needs to be wheeled onto the stage?

Not sure they're going to amputate, I think the broken leg will heal.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They need to amputate his head.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
To the delight of his fans I heard Slim Bryant was also on the comeback trail at 100.

51iiTwJWUlL._SY355_.jpg
ht
hqdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.