Is Florida's Jawaan Taylor the most athletic 340-pound individual on this planet?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Were still weak inside at G...i think Heggie will be a Huge improvement at one G spot but who's going to take the other spot. Jordan/Johnson are avg so I'm hoping TJ Moore takes the other G spot. That kid is a beast!

I don't think Jordan is average. I just think his work ethic is. He needs to fix that

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I don't think Jordan is average. I just think his work ethic is. He needs to fix that
Avg work ethic=Avg player. Dude literally has been on a boat fishing the whole off-season instead of doing what the rest of those boys have been doing to get better and that shows what he thinks is important and what's not. After the way he got abused in the big games you'd think he wouldn't want that to happen again and lived in the weight room all summer but nope!

Last edited:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Keep in mind that Taylor is also the only Florida athlete to ever publicly acknowledge Gatorchatter. He retweeted this:

So the kids DO read what 40 year old men post on message boards!!! The GC experts swore, nay GUARANTEED me that nobody else bothered to read this stuff. Could the experts be wrong???

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So the kids DO read what 40 year old men post on message boards!!! The GC experts swore, nay GUARANTEED me that nobody else bothered to read this stuff. Could the experts be wrong???

He didn't read it. He was tagged by gatorchatter and he retweeted it.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
abby-8-201.jpg

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
This year they could actually be the strongest part of our team. They came on at the very end of the season last year. They are a factor in recruiting good running backs. This makes me think we could be better than most predict. I say we run the ball well against Michigan. Not like some around here, I'm excited about this coming year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator