Recruiting Is it fair to wonder if UGA is paying recruits?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That was his composite score not just the 247sports ranking.

Rivals has an apparent bias for FSU and against UF. I don't read them just for that.
The composite score is a composite of several shyt websites, including the espn which is worse than even 247s ranking. Pretty sure they let interns make theirs.

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if UGA is paying recruits. In fact, I would be surprised if they weren't. I'm sure UF does as well. However, like many others have stated in previous posts, he studied under a master cheater (Saban) for nearly a decade. That certainly helps.

leogator

May 5, 2018
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if UGA is paying recruits. In fact, I would be surprised if they weren't. I'm sure UF does as well. However, like many others have stated in previous posts, he studied under a master cheater (Saban) for nearly a decade. That certainly helps.

Well we seem not to pay ours very well since we seem to lose the battles for the high rated guys often.

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Well we seem not to pay ours very well since we seem to lose the battles for the high rated guys often.

Well, it then turns into a competition of which school offers you the most cash or other monetary incentives. Recruiting is a disaster now.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The other thing that stands out for me is that despite Muschamp recruiting well, the results on the field were terrible. How do you lose to Ga. Southern? How do you leave somebody with 6 OL? Not very good ones at that!

Remember Driskell was the #1 overall ranked player. I wonder how well he would have done under Meyer or Mullen. He was supposed to be great at practices also.

Because you have to recruit full and balanced classes that fit your needs...rankings don’t reflect that just total players and their ranking

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Everyone pays 'em. The ones who pay them the most are obvious (UGA, Bammer, OSU, Pedo, etc.)

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
To think that no money is switching hands is absurd kid comes to a school from a poor family no job and is driving a 50k vehicle with 20k rims hmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.