Is Scarlett Gone?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think Calloway is gone but idk about Scarlett just yet...

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I know most will probably disagree, but I hope so. I'm ready to move on from the past. That means Callaway too. I know they are talented players and we could really use their help. But we're not winning anything this year. Let's be real! I'm fed up with just about anything related to Florida football. The only glimmer of hope, I feel, is the freshmen and sophomores. They make me feel that, with the right staff, they could be a fun team. And if we're gonna struggle anyway, might as well let the young guys grow up and develop. And hopefully Scarlett and Callaway go on and have productive pro careers.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I know most will probably disagree, but I hope so. I'm ready to move on from the past. That means Callaway too. I know they are talented players and we could really use their help. But we're not winning anything this year. Let's be real! I'm fed up with just about anything related to Florida football. The only glimmer of hope, I feel, is the freshmen and sophomores. They make me feel that, with the right staff, they could be a fun team. And if we're gonna struggle anyway, might as well let the young guys grow up and develop. And hopefully Scarlett and Callaway go on and have productive pro careers.

I think you'd be surprised to know that most of us agree. No run for guys like this

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Malik Davis time then...

Hate to see talents like Callaway and Scarlett go, but they dug their own graves. Here's to hoping they get their acts together.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Malik Davis time then...

Hate to see talents like Callaway and Scarlett go, but they dug their own graves. Here's to hoping they get their acts together.
No joke, I read your post quickly and thought you said hate to see "tenants" like Callaway and Scarlett go. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb