Is the indoor practice facility air conditioned?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Watch out! Donkey will get excited on you.
hqdefault.jpg

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Here's the better question; Why does a facility like this cost $17 million? WTF? It's a warehouse building w/ field turf, lighting, bathrooms, and A/C. Why is it $17 million? And that's supposedly on the cheaper end of what these things cost nowadays.

Hell, I would have thrown the fcvker up for $4.5m and still made a tidy profit for myself!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hell, I would have thrown the fcvker up for $4.5m and still made a tidy profit for myself!

No sh*t!! Why did that building cost $17 million? Is there something in there we don't know about? Did the field turf cost $12 million? Did the lighting cost 100x more than it should have? WTF? And like I said, $17 million is considered "cheaper" for one of these things.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
No sh*t!! Why did that building cost $17 million? Is there something in there we don't know about? Did the field turf cost $12 million? Did the lighting cost 100x more than it should have? WTF? And like I said, $17 million is considered "cheaper" for one of these things.
I'm sure it has all the bells and whistles, like a season of MTVs CRIBS all rolled into one building..

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.