Is there anything that can be done now?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Back to the question, yes there is something that could be done. We could start nkw finding our next great coach.

Continuing to ride this clown car another year just makes the next guy's job that much harder. This is already the least talentedGator team since 1979.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is there anything that can be done now?? Yes, Please MERGE ALL 24 threads about Mac being GARBAGE.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
No Power 5 conference established OC is going to want to come here in 2018 knowing Mac is on the hot seat especially after seeing what happened to the OC in 2014.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
No Power 5 conference established OC is going to want to come here in 2018 knowing Mac is on the hot seat especially after seeing what happened to the OC in 2014.

Unless he's promised to take over once Mac is removed...possibly.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
1 thread or 12 threads...the dude does indeed suck. All three main sites are the same. Lots of threads about the piss poor coaching job.

Most noise I've seen in the system under Mac. Lots of people realizing the ugly truth yesterday. I can't believe anyone actually thought the offense was bad because of Muschump. No one could've done any better with the hand Mac was dealt. How many times did we hear that garbage? Total lie. Total BS. Mac is a fraud.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What they need to do is watch the way Indiana ran their offense against OSU and copy it. They used a hurry up hiking the ball within about 13 seconds with the QB getting rid of the ball within 2 seconds. It helps make up for a terrible or over matched o-line. Both of which we will have pretty much every game we play this year.

Of course it would require a QB who can actually deliver the ball and receivers that can actually get a little separation quickly. I think it helps get the players in a rhythm, specially the QB and receivers. It tires out the defense and keeps them constantly guessing with little time to make adjustments.

I don't think for a second that it would EVER even be considered though.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What they need to do is watch the way Indiana ran their offense against OSU and copy it. They used a hurry up hiking the ball within about 13 seconds with the QB getting rid of the ball within 2 seconds. It helps make up for a terrible or over matched o-line. Both of which we will have pretty much every game we play this year.

Of course it would require a QB who can actually deliver the ball and receivers that can actually get a little separation quickly. I think it helps get the players in a rhythm, specially the QB and receivers. It tires out the defense and keeps them constantly guessing with little time to make adjustments.

I don't think for a second that it would EVER even be considered though.

I agree that this should be an option for the team to pick up the tempo but I don't think Butter's and Nuss can think that quickly during a game.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I agree that this should be an option for the team to pick up the tempo but I don't think Butter's and Nuss can think that quickly during a game.
I remember both Muschamp and Mac talking about doing some uptempo but all it ever amounted to was 2 or 3 plays without a huddle that were slowed down at the line of scrimmage anyway with the players doing the meerkat when the coaches changed the play. o_O

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
^Yep. Running up to the line and swivel necking for 15 seconds completely takes any advantage you have away. Especially when the other team can figure out by your finger sticks of butter if you are baking cookies or a cake and can change the defense accordingly.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
1 thread or 12 threads...the dude does indeed suck. All three main sites are the same. Lots of threads about the piss poor coaching job.

Most noise I've seen in the system under Mac. Lots of people realizing the ugly truth yesterday. I can't believe anyone actually thought the offense was bad because of Muschump. No one could've done any better with the hand Mac was dealt. How many times did we hear that garbage? Total lie. Total BS. Mac is a fraud.

I STILL believe he over-performed the first two years, all things considered (not including recruiting). This was the year he needed to show us he could run an SEC Football program. Based on that garbage I saw yesterday, he isn't even close. They were so poorly prepared, I'm not sure they could have beaten this directional school from Colorado we'll be facing in the next game. They still may not, even with a game of experience under their belts. I swear it looked like we don't even practice.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I STILL believe he over-performed the first two years, all things considered (not including recruiting). This was the year he needed to show us he could run an SEC Football program. Based on that garbage I saw yesterday, he isn't even close. They were so poorly prepared, I'm not sure they could have beaten this directional school from Colorado we'll be facing in the next game. They still may not, even with a game of experience under their belts. I swear it looked like we don't even practice.

Add to your post that a ton of folks think Harbaugh is overrated and sucks. If so, what the hell does that make our guy?

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mac can't fire Nuss, he was just given a raise & 2 year extension.

More wasted money.
I'll be damned. Never follow a bad decision with a worse. We need to stoke the credit card fraud story and get butters in jail.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I STILL believe he over-performed the first two years,.
Getting blown out by Arky and by Bytch Fvkking Jones is never overperforming.

You guys are so focused in the rest of the east being a dumpster fire too and being proud of Butters getting to have the "championship experience" watching the commish give Trailerbammer their trophies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator