ISIS throws gay man to death in front of cheering crowd and children

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/isis-throws-gay-man-death-front-cheering-crowd-children/

5h5 hours ago
MERCILESS: Yet again #ISIS punish GAY victim by throwing him to his death in front of bloodthirsty crowd cheering on

Ch8k6SeWMAASPIg.jpg

Ch8k7CGWkAEf_zk.jpg

Ch8k7a-WMAENV27.jpg

Ch8k8FgWsAI7Qdk.jpg

pilot-in-fla

Deplorable
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2015
So, will L-boy oppose this exercise of Muslim religious freedom when the Radical Muslims come to his neighborhood?

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
the last picture kinda throws out the 14-20% extremist percentage.... looks like just one non-extremist and look where he is.

pilot-in-fla

Deplorable
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2015
I'm thinking fewer of those children are claiming to be transgendered that the children of our snowflake generation.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Unbelievable in modern times that people can stand idly by and literally cheer on mess like this. I guess if its brainwashed into young children that this behavior is normal that explains a lot of it.

Patriot

Banned
BANNED
May 5, 2016
So, will L-boy oppose this exercise of Muslim religious freedom when the Radical Muslims come to his neighborhood?

I'm pretty sure law enforcement would quickly have the perps in Jail. Not being a terrified conservative (TC) I'm not really worried about this.

pilot-in-fla

Deplorable
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2015
I'm pretty sure law enforcement would quickly have the perps in Jail. Not being a terrified conservative (TC) I'm not really worried about this.

You're right -- it did appear that some of those women were not adequately covered and, as such, would be subject to arrest. Hopefully, they'd only be punished with something light like 10 lashes.

Patriot

Banned
BANNED
May 5, 2016
so you're ok with the cops showing up after this person was thrown from a roof?

Well I'd prefer it be before but there are 20K murders every year. How dare you beat up on cops!! Perhaps the hypothetical guy on the roof in the US bears some responsibility for not carrying a gun?

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
the lengths you're going defending these ****s is getting beyond believable. I think I'm done wasting my time even carrying this conversation on.

pilot-in-fla

Deplorable
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2015
What do you think they'd do with someone like Caitlyn Jenner, a guy tucking and dressing up? Would they inflict the final cut before tossing him off a roof?

Patriot

Banned
BANNED
May 5, 2016
the lengths you're going defending these ****s is getting beyond believable. I think I'm done wasting my time even carrying this conversation on.

Now I've got you! Please point out a single instance where I defended an Islamic terrorist. One single time. You can't.

Loser.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well I'd prefer it be before but there are 20K murders every year. How dare you beat up on cops!! Perhaps the hypothetical guy on the roof in the US bears some responsibility for not carrying a gun?

Yep if Christianity was used to do stuff like this in the US now I am sure you would feel the same way that crap just happens and equate it to gang bangers knocking each other off.

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
Now I've got you! Please point out a single instance where I defended an Islamic terrorist. One single time. You can't.

Loser.
its more along the lines of what you didn't say. congrats though, im sure bruce would be proud of the courage you've shown in this thread.

Patriot

Banned
BANNED
May 5, 2016
You have a point. I don't buy in to your anti Muslim bigotry. I'm moderate like that.

Patriot

Banned
BANNED
May 5, 2016
Yep if Christianity was used to do stuff like this in the US now I am sure you would feel the same way that crap just happens and equate it to gang bangers knocking each other off.

FYI. Most murders don't involve gang bangers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb