ISIS throws gay man to death in front of cheering crowd and children

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
right, that sentence basically says you're cool with this (gays being killed for being gay) happening over there and don't have a fear of it happening here, got it. thanks.

Patriot

Banned
BANNED
May 5, 2016
right, that sentence basically says you're cool with this (gays being killed for being gay) happening over there and don't have a fear of it happening here, got it. thanks.

Oh really? LOL. You are totally delusional. However you're right in one respect I'm not worried about it happening here as I'm not a terrified conservative (TC).

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
Oh really? LOL. You are totally delusional. However you're right in one respect I'm not worried about it happening here as I'm not a terrified conservative (TC).
anyone that knows the whereabouts of jenner's dick is more than welcome to call me delusional any time.

did you also think it wouldn't happen in Europe?

Patriot

Banned
BANNED
May 5, 2016
I'm not aware of a gay man being thrown off a roof by ISIS in Europe.
Cite?o

Even if I lived there I wouldn't be worried (I"m not a TC) about it. Plenty of other way more likely ways to die.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Patriot is the toughest guy on the Internet, there is no doubt about that.

P.S.- I don't think your "TC" is going to stick. Reminds me of Mean Girls, "stop trying to make 'fetch' happen!"

Patriot

Banned
BANNED
May 5, 2016
Patriot is the toughest guy on the Internet, there is no doubt about that.

P.S.- I don't think your "TC" is going to stick. Reminds me of Mean Girls, "stop trying to make 'fetch' happen!"

Since when did not being terrified of everything make one tough?

I've trademarked TC hope it helps. It's easier than typing the whole thing

TC ™

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Since when did not being terrified of everything make one tough?

I've trademarked TC hope it helps. It's easier than typing the whole thing

TC ™

Ok fine, you are the most courageous and brave person on the Internet. Better?

Also, since when did being cautious and proactive (instead of reactive) in regards to Muslim refugees become being "terrified?"

Patriot

Banned
BANNED
May 5, 2016

Also, since when did being cautious and proactive (instead of reactive) in regards to Muslim refugees become being "terrified?"

1) Better but still an overstatement I'm scared of snakes.

2) When you embrace a ban on all Muslim immigrants and visitors

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
1) Better but still an overstatement I'm scared of snakes.

2) When you embrace a ban on all Muslim immigrants and visitors

I don't think all conservatives support a complete ban on Muslim immigrants. I'd also venture to say there are liberals that are just as skeptical as conservatives on this issue.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

g
You know what they say about "wrestling with pig" in mud. After a while you realise that while you are getting dirty, pig is enjoying it.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
FYI. Most murders don't involve gang bangers.

From a few years ago

"However, that does not include murder, where the primary motive for gang related murders are gang rivalries; or as the FBI has described it; “friction between rivals in some criminal enterprise.” The secondary motive for gang related murder is “friction between partners in some criminal enterprise.” And of course the tertiary, third, most common reason for murder is stopping the mouths of witnesses or victims of crimes committed by gang members: followed by victims of gang initiations.

For various reasons the total number of gang related homicides appears to be about 11,500; while the total for the rest of us is about 3,000. Essentially, then; the percentage of gang related homicides in the United States is about 74 percent – and rising as the number of murders among the general population declines.

For those of an analytical turn of mind, that means the homicide rate among law abiding Americans is about 1.0 to 1.1 per 100,000 population."

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If you guys would just place cowboy on ignore it would sure go a loooong way in depriving him of what he wants. Just go under your profile page, click "people you ignore", and type in his new alias. I must say, it's rather cathartic. Right now his only motive is to try and piss people off with drive-bys. Any attempt to reasonably argue a point will NEVER happen. NEVER.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If you guys would just place cowboy on ignore it would sure go a loooong way in depriving him of what he wants. Just go under your profile page, click "people you ignore", and type in his new alias. I must say, it's rather cathartic. Right now his only motive is to try and piss people off with drive-bys. Any attempt to reasonably argue a point will NEVER happen. NEVER.

Is that him for sure? Something seems just a little different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator