Founding Member
He told me the scent was too strong...

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He could be a really good poster, if he moved away from his anti anyone dem obsession and just discuss topics on their merits.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CB was banned. The right in here hated PIF so that is whyl Ava is a racist (according to the right) so he was banned., I dont know Pooner. Patriot went against the conservative wisdom.
:facepalm:

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
its more along the lines of what you didn't say. congrats though, im sure bruce would be proud of the courage you've shown in this thread.

So every time ISIS performs some horrific act, we all have to come here and reaffirm our opposition to it?

For the record, I would like all members of ISIS to have their skulls brutally crushed. Period. Consider this a blanket condemnation applicable to all future such look-at-this-horrible-thing-ISIS-just-did threads

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The right in here hated PIF so that is whyl

Says who? I don't hate him at all even though I think he parrots Limbaugh a little too much.

Cowboy was nothing but a troll. He never would spend anytime backing up his drive by posts. I had no respect for him whatsoever. Why is it you think other liberals on the board aren't banned? Even though I disagree strongly with many left posters I still respect them for arguing their viewpoint. Cowboy did none of that.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So every time ISIS performs some horrific act, we all have to come here and reaffirm our opposition to it?

For the record, I would like all members of ISIS to have their skulls brutally crushed. Period. Consider this a blanket condemnation applicable to all future such look-at-this-horrible-thing-ISIS-just-did threads
Thanks for the clarification. It was needed.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
THumbs up. I despise the actions and mindset of these sick fcks. I wish the world would ban together to eradicate this disease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator