• Yes

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 56.8%

• Total voters

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
We all want a good QB, God knows its been ages. But being the first season under a new HC, everyone learning a new scheme ect Im not ready to throw our hopeful future guy out there to get his head kicked in. Franks has taken some shots behind our ragtag OL this season and Im not sure its a good situation to throw EJ out there fulltime and I trust Coach Mullen to bring this kid along the right way. IF we were mid season and we were losing I may have a different opinion but with a few very winable games left, I see no need to rush the process.
Ppl keep saying how dumb Franks is yet Coach Mullen says out of all the QBs, he does the best job at running the offense and calling audibles........
What do you expect to hear from CDM? “This kid’s a total dumb **** but he sure can throw!”

Great White Buffalo

Lifetime Member
Dec 7, 2017
I wish I could take credit for the dislike on this comment, but @ltraz is so far in @Great White Buffalo head that it happened. Just imagine if you knew he was fccking your boyfriend.
He's not fvkking my boyfriend, he's too busy slapping them off your chin. You can give the dislikes, but not take them, huh, poosboy? Go fvkk yourself.

Last edited:

Great White Buffalo

Lifetime Member
Dec 7, 2017
th

Don't forget to wipe, cupcake.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I just want a QB that can pass the ball. The collection of stiffs we've managed to scrape together since Tebow left are beyond belief. If you took their combined IQ and multiplied it by 100, you might have enough intelligence to tie your shoe.....if you didn't drool all over yourself in the process. Franks would score single digits on the Wonderlic.

Most teams would have been able to find a passer BY ACCIDENT by now, but not us.

We’ve found them. We just don’t develop them or run them off.

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Meh. Another three pages of the backup QB is better than the starting QB. Never gets old.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
What do you expect to hear from CDM? “This kid’s a total dumb **** but he sure can throw!”
No, if it wasnt the case he probably wouldnt have said it at all. Why throw something out that random in an interview if theres nothing behind it? You guys just dont want to accept that hes the best option we have right now.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I just want a QB that can pass the ball. The collection of stiffs we've managed to scrape together since Tebow left are beyond belief. If you took their combined IQ and multiplied it by 100, you might have enough intelligence to tie your shoe.....if you didn't drool all over yourself in the process. Franks would score single digits on the Wonderlic.

Most teams would have been able to find a passer BY ACCIDENT by now, but not us.
Interesting, isn't it? Southern Miss''s last QB just completed 8 in a row in the NFL game, but UF can't find a QB.

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
No, if it wasnt the case he probably wouldnt have said it at all. Why throw something out that random in an interview if theres nothing behind it? You guys just dont want to accept that hes the best option we have right now.
Daryl is bringing it. Bring it more often dude.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
For the majority of those wins, we won despite Franks, not because of Franks.

Mullen played the QB he was sure gave us the best chance to win. He was right every time, even when we lost.
Nobody knows how we would play relying on EJ? Can't tell how many 3 and outs EJ would bring. EJ has to grow into the QB job. But Franks will be growing too. The requirement & natural development will result in Franks being our starting QB next year. That's all that I've seen.Still, I could accept EJ leading UF with a 67% completion on 20+ passes per game, tearing off longer runs than Franks at 6+ yards per carry. The competition proof is all that is required.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Or perhaps we are just pissed off about it. Hell, I've been pissed off about it for three years.

We hired an idiot fvkking coach who landed one QB who was a major project with wind up like right fielder (and who occasioally threw 3/4 sidearm) and a fvkking high school backup we stole from some damn div 3 school that is lucky to go .500.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator