It's a do-or-die first half against Idaho

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n20073 said:
Even more humorous, thoroughly incomprehensible, and depressing.

I don't know how any idiot gettting paid 3.5 million a year at a top program after completely destroying the program. If I were the worst employee at my job in the last 30-50 years (depending on which parameter you check) I'd be fired. Anyone else have a job that you can suck that bad yet still remain employed?

Pretty much every government employee.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was going to say every Union Worker... :dunno:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I thought he was in the 2.75 mil range?

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n20277 said:
I thought he was in the 2.75 mil range?

Facts never get in the way :hahaha:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Still overpaid.

Touche on the other answers.

Damn it people, take it easy on me. I had a rough day.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n20290 said:
Still overpaid.

Touche on the other answers.

Damn it people, take it easy on me. I had a rough day.

POTUS was the best answer! :hehehe:

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If we don't score 50 by halftime, should we just cancel the season?

I would think so.. :scratchchin:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Came back to this thread to see if anything had changed. I found my answer.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n18791]This is gonna strike some of you as ridiculous, but I believe it's true. Muschamp's team has to put up a 30-spot or better on Idaho in the first half or he's toast. Here's why. There are legions of UF fans just waiting to pounce on the initial sign of failure in this, Muschamp's deciding fourth season. Well, here it is, a cupcake opponent in a do-or-die scenario, this time the opener. If we struggle, the noise in the system will become so unbearable that the younger players will find it impossible not to be affected. It'll be all downhill from there.

Never thought I'd be writing this about a UF team. Welcome to now.[/QUOTE]

I doubt we score more than 40-42 points in this game as much as I'd like to see us score 60. It will be the first game for a new offense and a whole bunch of kinks will come up probably and hopefully in the 1st half. I'd be OK with a 41-0 drubbing and clubbing as long as we physically dominate as we should and function somewhat cohesively as an offense. Oh and NO missed FG's, extra points or punts blocked by the other team would be nice.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Came back to this thread to see if anything had changed. I found my answer.
Well don't leave us hanging, what's the answer? :fear:

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n18803 said:
If he is up 21-3 at half and wins the game 35 - 10 he will be fine. Your out of your mind if you think he has to put up 30 points or he is toast. I honestly think they are going to try to score a lot and often.

I'm almost certain the Vandals lost their best player, a WR, who was booted from the team. This is a team that got put down last year by a host of non-entities, including letting Old Dominion put up a 59 spot on them. Here are their 2013 results They'll be lucky to put up 10 on us. I bet that they don't score more than 7.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Gators go into halftime 10-3 and have thrilling come from behind finish to beat the Vandals 20-17...:stars:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gmdgator;n21279 said:
Gators go into halftime 10-3 and have thrilling come from behind finish to beat the Vandals 20-17...:stars:

:suicide:

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
That was a bit of a joke, but based off of our last 3 years.... IDK

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
SavannahGator;n21266 said:
I'm almost certain the Vandals lost their best player, a WR, who was booted from the team. This is a team that got put down last year by a host of non-entities, including letting Old Dominion put up a 59 spot on them. Here are their 2013 results They'll be lucky to put up 10 on us. I bet that they don't score more than 7.
I'm just praying we can actually win a game. I think there's a chance the crowd will storm the field and tear down the goal posts if we manage to beat Idaho. Confetti showers. Muschamp carried off on the player's shoulders. Champagne sprayed everywhere in the locker room.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
SavannahGator;n21266 said:
I'm just praying we can actually win a game. I think there's a chance the crowd will storm the field and tear down the goal posts if we manage to beat Idaho. Confetti showers. Muschamp carried off on the player's shoulders. Champagne sprayed everywhere in the locker room.
You joke, but those kids will enjoy their first win in 8 games a lot more than they'd typically enjoy beating a cupcake. It's been a long time for them. They're hungry!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Will anyone really be surprised if it's a 14-10 game and we have a pick 6 and three more turnovers?

Which is more likely, really?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.