It's a do-or-die first half against Idaho

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n21568 said:
Will anyone really be surprised if it's a 14-10 game and we have a pick 6 and three more turnovers?

Which is more likely, really?
I'm getting more and more convinced that you don't think our Gators are going to have a championship season.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n21570 said:
I'm getting more and more convinced that you don't think our Gators are going to have a championship season.
What?! Law's by far the biggest pumper here

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox;n21590 said:
What?! Law's by far the biggest pumper here

This place would be terribly depressing without him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And yet its terribly depressing with me.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n21613 said:
And yet its terribly depressing with me.

I don't care for your constant Bashing but you do bring life to the board.

Keep it up Sunshine! :thumbup:

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe we should follow Law's predictions and not even pay any attention to Gator football, until it has been announced that Muschamp has been fired. Then we can start talking about his replacement. Why even bother and put ourselves through the misery?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What's the line on this game? Are we actually favored?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n21839]What's the line on this game? Are we actually favored?[/QUOTE]

Florida by 34.5 is the line I saw.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That Idaho QB must run a lot looking at the plays they ran. Some of their fans actually think they could hang with us due to the time of the game and watching us last season I guess.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n33204 said:
That Idaho QB must run a lot looking at the plays they ran. Some of their fans actually think they could hang with us due to the time of the game and watching us last season I guess.

Curiosity got the best of me so I looked into some more of their videos and found this one. Am I understanding their coach and his interviewer correctly? Does Idaho play 2 games before they play us?

[video=youtube;SJpdOQY015M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJpdOQY015M&list=UUb6gMe7oAM5YwB93SBQHZVA[/video]

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n33209 said:
Curiosity got the best of me so I looked into some more of their videos and found this one. Am I understanding their coach and his interviewer correctly? Does Idaho play 2 games before they play us?

Yep I guess they play Seattle U fist. He does look similar to the other coach a little.

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:
Gator Fever;n33204 said:

[video=youtube;SJpdOQY015M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJpdOQY015M&list=UUb6gMe7oAM5YwB93SBQHZVA[/video]
Nope.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
NavetG8r;n33209 said:

Yep I guess they play Seattle U fist. He does look similar to the other coach a little.
Yeah, he says Seattle U, then home Sunday for first home game against TCU. That's 2 games the same week? Before they play us? Weird.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:
Gator Fever;n33204 said:

The date the video was posted was Aug 21 2014. He states they're playing Seattle U, then Sunday they play their first home game against TCU. Care to explain what you mean by "nope"?

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Offense needs to look like they it is changed and a new machine mainly imo. We should put up at least 42 on Idaho

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That's going to be one tired team come 8/30

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
Not to sound racist, but there's a lot of white guys on that team...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw;n33390 said:
Offense needs to look like they it is changed and a new machine mainly imo. We should put up at least 42 on Idaho

I agree - hopefully 50+. Their fans seem to think their offense will be improved quite a bit but that their defense will be one of the worst in college football again.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n18791]This is gonna strike some of you as ridiculous, but I believe it's true. Muschamp's team has to put up a 30-spot or better on Idaho in the first half or he's toast. Here's why. There are legions of UF fans just waiting to pounce on the initial sign of failure in this, Muschamp's deciding fourth season. Well, here it is, a cupcake opponent in a do-or-die scenario, this time the opener. If we struggle, the noise in the system will become so unbearable that the younger players will find it impossible not to be affected. It'll be all downhill from there. Never thought I'd be writing this about a UF team. Welcome to now.[/QUOTE] It appears that the backup QB will start playing in the second quarter, so, I doubt people will freak out if we have 21 at the half. I believe, however, that we will score on every possession in the first half. It could be 42 - 0 at the half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb