It's Football Season! Colorado St. vs. Hawaii

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Time to scout our week 3 sacrificial lambs. Mike Bobo looks like absolute sh*t. Part of me wonders if he should even be coaching this game after being in the hospital for a week and a half and only being released this past Tuesday.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Hawaii moves right up the field and scores on the opening drive with the aid of offensive pass interference on the TD pass.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Hawaii drive the field and scores a TD on 4th and goal from the 4ish.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hawaii moves right up the field and scores on the opening drive with the aid of offensive pass interference on the TD pass.
LOL at you watching MW Football. You gonna stay up for the Double Header and watch Wyoming @ New Mexico State?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
LOL at you watching MW Football. You gonna stay up for the Double Header and watch Wyoming @ New Mexico State?
It's all I've got, and I haven't seen a football game that mattered since the Super Bowl. And no, I'm not watching the second game (which coincidentally could be an all-time bad uniform matchup).

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Colorado St is so worried about the passing game they keep giving up these joke runs.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorDave_SEC: This Colorado St defense is really struggling vs Hawaii. Giving up chunk yardage in pass game and can’t pressure QB.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
$20 says our offense will make CSU look like an All World Defense and our defense will make CSU look like they’ve got a Heisman candidate.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
$20 says our offense will make CSU look like an All World Defense and our defense will make CSU look like they’ve got a Heisman candidate.

I'll take that bet.
Our offense might have sucked over the years, but last year aside, our defense is routinely top-10. Our freshmen DBs are now sophomores and our DL will be stronger. I expect to see our defense back to its best this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.