It's Meltdown Time! (appetizer edition) NSFW

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The full meltdown article isn't ready yet, but the good folks at RBR kindly posted an appetizer for us (we'll have to wait for the main article to read FSU's meltdown)

Enjoy the schadenfraude and those salty tears!

The appetizer editions offers gems from UCLA, UNC, Texas Tech, Penn State, and Michigan but since we all hate Miami (except for Daytona, sorry Daytona) here are the best of the Miami quotes:

NSFW: It’s Meltdown Time — Appetizer edition

DmIgWgtUYAIm_fv.jpg_large.0.jpg

Miami — The ‘Canes are back, baby! Longing for Al Golden, savaging one another in the comments, and debating who they hate more: the kicking game, Malik Rosier, or Mark Richt.

If Malik is the starting QB for the North Carolina game Richt will go down with the ship. The fans will revolt and the clock will start ticking for him to get the boot out of Coral Gables. This isn’t UGA where you will get 15 years. Five years and if nothing has changed you’re fired.

It doesn’t make things better when Malik Rosier was recorded stating that one of his Tight Ends were “too fast”

Yea I’m surprised Malik said that.... That was a dumb comment.... I mean who wants a receiver that can separate himself from a defender anyway

Malik couldn’t hit the ocean standing on a surfboard while IN the ocean...

Only Malik can throw for like 60 yards in a drive and look absolutely awful doing it

He throws with the precision of a buckshot

Malik on the headphones...Asking about transfer to s Div III team

Run the Wildcat !

Can someone forge Malik’s diploma so he can’t play anymore?

Brock Berlin was the last good QB to play here. Think about that

Do we have a punter yet? Still time to get a help wanted ad posted on Monster or in the Sunday Herald.

Can’t be live I’m saying this. At least under Alfred Golden we had a good kicking game

So their QB goes 10 for 23 and 130+ yrds , no TD’s and no int’s and we’re down by 24.... I’m soooooooooooooo confused..

Ah, now these are the Canes I remember. You know, from every year of the last decade except the first 10 games of last year.

Welp. Back to the old “As long as we beat FSU and VT I’ll be happy.”

Ed Orgeron Had a more prepared team than Mark Richt. Yikes

Where is Al Golden

Mark Richt: “we are gonna have some surprises for em”. we are gonna surprise them by doing the exact same thing that we did to get crushed by Clemson

Good news. Next week it’s Savanah State! Bad news. Early line has them favored by 3

Alright well that was a **** show. Congrats LSU and thank you for pushing our **** in.

I wonder how you can type and blow yourself at the same time...

its those ugly ass uniforms!

Shankapotumos Punts

please find a quarterback that can win and isn’t all Jamarcus Russell arm strength ****

Lack of discipline (that thuggish activity before the game AND NOT stopping when the coaches told you) an O-line that couldn’t guard a chair, a D-line that can’t pass rush and makes STUPID penalties. “Targeting” Trajan Bandy who leads with the crown of his helmet and more...

So, all the makings of a classic Mark Richt team?

Georgia fans tried to warn us!

Mark richt at it again getting blown out in big games

There’s no way Richt can be this incompetent, right? Did they watch any tape from last year at all?

And after losing this game do we have to pawn the turnover chain to pay all those people back who went to Dallas to watch the game..

Alex.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
I love these, can NOT wait till the rest come out tomorrow. Reserving my popcorn now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.