It's officially Friday! Merry Kickoff Eve, everybody!

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
G7nZT.jpg

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ironically, I just told my wife I think our garage fridge is about to go out. 2 days in a row I’m finding random water on the top shelf.

Nice looking fridge but I’m not a huge beer drinker. I expect it empty by Monday morning.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Ironically, I just told my wife I think our garage fridge is about to go out. 2 days in a row I’m finding random water on the top shelf.

Nice looking fridge but I’m not a huge beer drinker. I expect it empty by Monday morning.

Maybe some of the frozen heads you keep in the top-freezer are starting to defrost:suspect2:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The night before Kickoff let's take it to the house.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Already pumped. This should be a great weekend. My spare fridge will be loaded and ready by 6pm this evening. Well, it won't be quite full. There will be a need for a beverage while working to fill it.

Go Gators!!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Open your freezer and make sure the air flow vents are not obstructed.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
This is the last day of the off-season and I am NOT sad about it. Is it just me or did that seem like the longest off-season in history? I'd like to thank the Man Upstairs for seeing me through it, and also for blessing us all with the wonderful gift of...beer. Better stock that fridge if you haven't done so yet. Mine's ready!

G7nZT.jpg

Damn, now where did I leave my opener?

At the very least, this should get you through the first half.

Tilly

The bad kid from across the tracks.
Aug 27, 2018
Actually that much beer looks more like a McElChamp stash. I hope we want to remember this season.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
I am multifaceted myself. In no particular order, a beer lover, a vodka consumer, a rum connoisseur, a whiskey imbiber, a wine aficionado y un bebedor de tequila. Gin is also good, either in a gin and tonic or, when my sweet tooth is kicking in, a Sky Juice, which is the signature drink of Nassau in the Bahamas.

Other than that, you don't touch the stuff??

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.