Its panic time!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Do you honestly think Stricklin wants to get fired in 2-3 years? He ain’t hiring Cousin Eddie.
Believe it or not, there are a few and i mean a few simple people out there that think hes a good coach. I mean we're talking about the guy that gave nussmeier a 300k raise his first year in the job. Him wanting to get fired is the only explanation i can come up with.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Dan Mullen's best season was 10-3. We could have kept Mac if we're goin to hire Mullen

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

The way to do it is publish the AD's fax # and set a time/date for a fax-rave. It is unignorable, depletes their paper stores, & blocks fax-business for that time. And that machine running all-time is really noise in the system.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I have been holding out hope that the new AD and the booster club know we need something of significant substance for 8 years now. If it comes out that they F'ed up a homerun hire...man, I cannot tell you how disappointed I will be with UF. I already withhold my money from a program that has accepted mediocrity for a long time given the possibilities that are "UF." I would hate to move fully into, "This **** isn't worth my time attitude." Mullen would be a very catalyst for that conversion.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Believe it or not, there are a few and i mean a few simple people out there that think hes a good coach. I mean we're talking about the guy that gave nussmeier a 300k raise his first year in the job. Him wanting to get fired is the only explanation i can come up with.
:facepalm:
That was Foley's deal. Stricky was on the job 2 months when he extended by one year the contract Foley negotiated.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I am not panicking yet. Were Kelly not out there, no one would be expecting a hire for another week or two. If Kelly is the hire, UF is likely to announce it when they think the announcement will have the greatest positive impact. They are likely not worried about the feelings of any on any message board.

One December 17th I might panic. November 17th, nope.

21Jump

Nov 5, 2017
Jerry Azzinaro has been offered on staff. Its the assistants still coaching holding up the train. Its Kelly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb