It's Tennessee week!

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
It is hard not to be excited that we are finally at Tennessee week. For all of the bad we saw against UK, there were as many positives. It's the little things that you can see when not focusing on the individual mistakes. I didn't feel the game was in doubt at any time and felt confident we'd win as long as we didn't turn the ball over near the end of the game.

As for Tennessee, well I've seen this hype too often with them. Our defense is playing lights out. UTs strength is the run game - a strength for our defense. They were tested against OU at home and I didn't come away impressed after watching it.

We certainly have a long way to go, but this coaching staff for UF is really good at making adjustments on defense and allowing time for the offense to grow and find rhythm (or not). The team should be focused this week. It's our first "rivalry" game of the season and the Vols will be talking trash after rebounding yesterday against a weak opponent.

It's time to bring on the Vols!

Attachments

• conv_4521.jpeg
    conv_4521.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 25

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I expect another close game, but I fully expect to send the Buttchuggers home with another loss and screaming for Butch's head.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
My Darkest secret; Don tell anyone. My mom and her side of the family all FROM TENNESSEE east Tenn to be specific. Mom grew up in Nashville going to East End HS. But to our credit our most famous relative went to Vandy and became a renowned Dr on staff there. But then again mom was a mean drunk in later years (her mom was too) and became a huge Vol fan when SOS was wreaking havoc. She just liked to pizzz us off. But with SOS doing his thing noone gave a sh#T. Oh yeah I lived one year (I was 6) in Pulaski Tenn . I hear it was the birthplace of that abortion called the KKK. yeah yeah yeah I know it was a benevolent organization at first to rough up wife beaters and carpet baggers but its history proved worse.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
That puke inside of pumpkin orange. Priceless. I forgot about that video. Still great

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n282028 said:
[video=youtube;Vt2BAfhUHX0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt2BAfhUHX0[/video]
LMAO
Well played Sas.....beat me to it

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;282028 said:
[video=youtube;Vt2BAfhUHX0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt2BAfhUHX0[/video]
LOL! Exactly how I feel!

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n282023 said:
My Darkest secret; Don tell anyone. My mom and her side of the family all FROM TENNESSEE east Tenn to be specific. Mom grew up in Nashville going to East End HS. But to our credit our most famous relative went to Vandy and became a renowned Dr on staff there. But then again mom was a mean drunk in later years (her mom was too) and became a huge Vol fan when SOS was wreaking havoc. She just liked to pizzz us off. But with SOS doing his thing noone gave a sh#T. Oh yeah I lived one year (I was 6) in Pulaski Tenn . I hear it was the birthplace of that abortion called the KKK. yeah yeah yeah I know it was a benevolent organization at first to rough up wife beaters and carpet baggers but its history proved worse.

In what world is Nashville in east Tennessee?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Some things never get old. Hope The Swamp is just as loud Saturday......

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
GatorInKnox;n282040 said:
That is one of the secrets I will not divulge. I guess it was lots of the family were from east Tenn, but they moved to NashV

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
This is a big game for us to have what we will consider a pretty damn good season. Beat UTenn and with Mizz, USCe, FAU, and Vandy we have 8 wins. Then a beat down of halFaSsU at home and we are gonna be some happy Gators.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n282176 said:
This is a big game for us to have what we will consider a pretty damn good season. Beat UTenn and with Mizz, USCe, FAU, and Vandy we have 8 wins. Then a beat down of halFaSsU at home and we are gonna be some happy Gators.
This is how i see it. Beating Tennessee puts us right there in contention for the east.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox;n282040 said:

East End High School.

Got checks! Must have money....!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If our defense can keep it low scoring we should be able to win a close game.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
t-gator;n282177 said:
This is how i see it. Beating Tennessee puts us right there in contention for the east.

it's insight like this that keeps me coming back to this board, eh oh!!

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;282186 said:
If our defense can keep it low scoring we should be able to win a close game.
I agree with this. As young as this offense is, I wouldn't count them out with Nuss and Mac guiding them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yes my friends, we have made it to INBRED WEEK....

Hillbillies%20large.jpg

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hide the plungers. And DO NOT use a beer funnel from a friendly UT tailgate... Pretty good chance it has been in a b-hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator