Oct 5, 2014
[youtube]SAplMhlP2Ok[/youtube]

A little dated, but still funny. "1998 that was the year man."

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
The Original DC;n282742 said:
Hell, it's worse than I thought for UT. Not only has Dobbs never stepped foot in what he's about to experience on Saturday, I just read where only 18 of the current UT players experienced the Swamp two years ago. So that means about 75% of their team will be experiencing the "loudest most of obnoxious piece of real estate of the face of the earth" for the first time.

I know they have ALA as their cross-division annual rival, but that game was at TN last year. Looking at their schedule last year they didn't have a harsh environment for an away game last year at all. So yeah, time for a rude awakening.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n283209 said:
I know they have ALA as their cross-division annual rival, but that game was at TN last year. Looking at their schedule last year they didn't have a harsh environment for an away game last year at all. So yeah, time for a rude awakening.

Exactly my point. Columbia SC, on their best day, isn't close to the Swamp. Last year when they played UT it was anything but a huge game as both teams already had multiple losses.

When you think about most SEC QB's, how many have the luxury of getting 9 starts under their belt before they have to play a real SEC road game? Gator fans need to bring the noise, the pressure, the intimidation to this Dobbs fella.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator