It's time to say it, there is no better choice. Kerwin Bell for HC and Charlie Strong for DC.

FatCatG8r

Aug 10, 2014
He is the one. If you can't see it, you are blind. His name is Kerwin Bell and he should be the future of UF, Period. Ask Charley Strong to come back as DC. They will never accept him at UTex and I think he would take it or some combination of the two. What a great combo they would make. If it is major DI head coaching experience you want then switch them around and make CS the HC and KB the OC or make them co-head coaches. The first in the history of the NCAA. Personally don't care how you do it. Just bring these two in and you will have the rest of the SEC shivering in their boots.

Discuss!!!!!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So ask Bell to be Head Coach and then see if Strong will leave his lucrative HC job at Texas to come back here to be DC?

:lmao:

Lay off the sauce.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is a good one surely you're messing with us

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rather have Nick saban and chip Kelly

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Suuure, buy out strongs big contract at Texas and think hell magically come back as a DC? Please, hand me what you're drinking

FatCatG8r

Aug 10, 2014
I offered the flip side as the alt. Read the whole post. I don't care how you do it. Just do it. Kerwin is the best available OC out there. No question about his success where ever he has been. Look what he has done with 0 schollies. And Charley? Well, we all know what Charley can bring. Just do it.

FatCatG8r

Aug 10, 2014
OK. Let me rewrite the original post.

Bring in Charley Strong to come back as as the new HBC. They will never accept him long term at UTex. He knows it and so do they. The big alums hate him and I think he would jump at the job at UF. Then bring in Kerwin Bell as the OC. What a great combo they would make. Or make them the co-head coaches. The first in the history of the NCAA. Personally, I don't care how you do it. Just bring these two in and you will have the rest of the SEC shivering in their boots.

Discuss!!!!!!

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I actually like the idea, considering Kerwin is a great offensive mind and Charlie a great defensive mind, but it's damn near impossible to me that it'll ever happen

FatCatG8r

Aug 10, 2014
OK.

Rewrite.

Bring in Charley Strong as the new HBC. He would jump at it. The big alums at UTex hate him and will never accept him long term. Then add the best young OC in the country in Kerwin Bell. He has the quickest most innovative mind in all of CFB. Look what he has done with 0 schollies. Put the two together and you will have the rest of the SEC shivering in their boots.

Is that better for you? I don't care how you do it, just do it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
FatCatG8r;n106355 said:
OK. Let me rewrite the original post.

Bring in Charley Strong to come back as as the new HBC. They will never accept him long term at UTex. He knows it and so do they. The big alums hate him and I think he would jump at the job at UF. Then bring in Kerwin Bell as the OC. What a great combo they would make. Or make them the co-head coaches. The first in the history of the NCAA. Personally, I don't care how you do it. Just bring these two in and you will have the rest of the SEC shivering in their boots.

Discuss!!!!!!
Just get an avatar or you're looking at a ban.

FatCatG8r

Aug 10, 2014
I've been a member of GSMB, and here since shortly after it was formed, through all it's iterations, since before you were a gleam in your parents eyes, Ox. If you insist, I will look around for an avi I think is appropriate. But if that's what you think passes for a good poster, then maybe you should reevaluate your standards. In the meanwhile, would you mind commenting on my last post in a reasonable manner? That is to say, discuss the merits of the suggestion, pros and cons?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Strong just got to Texas under a large contract and has them improving. He's not leaving, that ship has sailed. I don't think Foley has even the slightest interest in Kerwin Bell.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There are zero pro's and cons because there's zero possibility. They're not going to pay muschamps huge buyout and Charlie strongs. And Charlie strong isn't going to leave possibly the best head coaching job in college football. Kerwin bell is not a hot candidate like you believe as an oc. If he was someone would have picked him up a long time ago. Also last time I looked his team was pretty mediocre in the Pioneer leagues. If bell wasn't a gator you wouldn't even know his name.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good idea but I prefer Nick Saban HC, Chip Kelly OC, Stoops the DC and let Meyer coach the Special Teams. Heck I'll even let Spurrier come back and coach the QBs!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
New Coach??!! I just figured they were gonna shut our football program down. It isn't doing much anyways!!

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
This isn't even laughable. It's sad. Clearly someone left the computer on at the retread factory in Micanopy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator