Iverson Clement

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I had my doubts about this kid because the first video I saw of him did not look that good but watching the tape they put on the official Gator page was impresive. He runs a lot like Jarred Fayson.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I had my doubts about this kid because the first video I saw of him did not look that good but watching the tape they put on the official Gator page was impresive. He runs a lot like Jarred Fayson.
Ciatrick Fason?

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Ciatrick Fason?

tumblr_ngyp890CKr1u60u5qo1_400.gif

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
I hope Homer meant Ciatrick. I believe Jarred tranferred due to a not so dangerously thin receiving corps we had back in the day.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Named for Allen Iverson? :scratchchin:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I hope Homer meant Ciatrick. I believe Jarred tranferred due to a not so dangerously thin receiving corps we had back in the day.
You mean bc Percy Harvin beat his azz regularly.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
SOS made special mention of this kid. thinks he could be a real impact player.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No, I meant Jarred. Yes, I know he transferred.

This kid looks like Fayson on film.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

That surprised me. If that game @scar was any indication, he would’ve been very productive after Percy left. We needed him in 09.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
No, I meant Jarred. Yes, I know he transferred.

This kid looks like Fayson on film.

Fayson is a good example of the uncertainty of ratings, especially when you look at him in the context of the #2 ranked 2006 class that included Tebow, Spikes & Harvin - the core of championship teams.

It also had 4* Fayson, Jamar “felon” Hornsby, Mon Williams and Chevon Walker. All of those guys had great tape and measurables, but didn’t make it here for various reasons. And it’s not like we weren’t looking for great RB’s after C4 left.

Which is why it takes a heavy dose of 4* & 5* recruits. And you not only need them as starters, but depth to slog through the grind of October & November.

I hope Clement has a great career at UF. He’s clearly got the talent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.