Ivey Coming Back

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Translation....NFL won't draft me since I resemble a turnstile.
Well, the NFL generally.drafts on measurables and often ignores game film especially if the player had terrible coaching, as Ivey did.

That being said, he probably sees the opportunity to be a first round pick would good coaching.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He'll be a stud at guard in this system under hevesy. Probably gonna make himself alot of money.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
He wants to set the all time UF record for false starts.

Last edited:

Athos

Oct 28, 2017
Yes! Looks like we are not going to be running all freshmen this year on first string. Someone break out the alcohol, its time to party!:swampqueen:

Maybe we can win 8 games this season now and double our wins from 2017? :bwahaha:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, the NFL generally.drafts on measurables and often ignores game film especially if the player had terrible coaching, as Ivey did.

That being said, he probably sees the opportunity to be a first round pick would good coaching.
His injuries couldn't have helped either

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Hey, he may get better with a better position coach and a S&C program that isn't this...
Kent_Mike.jpg

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Being a disoriented codger who happens to be a master of the vacant stare, I want to congratulate Shady Grove on his selection of the above portrait of our former AD. It portrays all the fine nuances of stubborn cluelessness we have come to expect from that individual. Not to boast or anything, but I'm in a position to recognize an old goat who is past ready for the pasture when I see one. Well played Shady, very well done indeed.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
In 2015, our O-line was beyond horrendous but we all knew it would be so no surprise. Going into 2016, we were told and hoped the O-line would be a bit better in year 2 and with some experience. Well that turned out to be a fallacy and the O-line was again horrendous. 2017 the O-line was heralded to be a strength of the team with returning experience and lots of playing time under their belt. For the most part the O-line was horrendous. So forgive me at my lack of excitement for any o-lineman returning and thinking he will be better b/c he has tons of experience. Lots of playing time certainly does not equal improved play on the offensive line at UF. UF Offensive Line > Offensive!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb