Jachai Polite

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Time to put some respect on this man's name. He's been absolutely huge for us all year. We haven't had a dominant pass rusher like this kid in a while.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Joseph is the one that stood out to me today. He was EVERYWHERE!
That said, Polite’s a beast off the edge every game.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, Joseph seems to be at his best when he plays LSU. He had a gutsy performance today as well. Reese was excellent too.The linebackers played very well as a unit in general.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Yes, Joseph seems to be at his best when he plays LSU. He had a gutsy performance today as well. Reese was excellent too.The linebackers played very well as a unit in general.
Reese kicked it in around the 2nd quarter today. He got man handled a couple of times on the first 2 LSU possessions so it was nice to see him turn it up.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Polite, Joseph, Gardner-Johnson, and Reese with 42 combined tackles, 4 sacks, and 7.5 TFL.
I really, really like not having safeties lead the team in tackles!!!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jeez, you wonder what we can do when we get some real depth on defense.

In the meantime, it feels very much like Urban's first two seasons. Defense and special teams carried the load while the offense got its act together. We scraped and clawed for every win.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Absolutely love Polite.

But the fact that Stiner made the final play two weeks in a row, with so many doubters like myself, deserves credit.

I was waiting for either him or McWilliams to have a “Reggie Lewis” moment. Good for him.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Absolutely love Polite.

But the fact that Stiner made the final play two weeks in a row, with so many doubters like myself, deserves credit.

I was waiting for either him or McWilliams to have a “Reggie Lewis” moment. Good for him.

Agreed. Yes, Stiner has come up huge two games in a row when it counts the most. Chauncey was also the unsung hero of this game. We might have been in trouble if he didn't get the defense aligned correctly on a few key downs. His experience is definitely helping the team. Glad to see our secondary starting to gain confidence.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
They're all gonna need some extra time in the hot tub and training tables. They will feel this game tomorrow.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
They're all gonna need some extra time in the hot tub and training tables. They will feel this game tomorrow.

Do we have a game next week? I'm drunk and can't remember...

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Absolutely love Polite.

Was Lewis the one who Cutler just abused when they played in the Swamp and then came up with the INT in overtime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.