Jacksonville Jaguars clinch first playoff berth since 2007

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
When the Jags win at home a few times I will declare them "good". They are improved from last year and the defense is fun to watch.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He did not score, that is the whole point of throwing the challenge flag. The ball was marked at like the 2 yd. line.

BTW love the avatar. Dog is awesome

My Butters-the-dog avatar.

Had family over watching the game so I'm thinking about a totally different play.

Last edited:

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Winning record 7 games in? They’ll finish 6-10. :grin:

They're not going 2 and 7 for the rest of the year. I think they'll finish near maybe even a bit above .500. Defense is good. HC knows how to avoid exposing Bortles when they play mediocre teams. If they get an early lead the other team is screwed.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And to think I got a bunch of schit for being excited about Marrone being named the coach. All you tools were pissed they stuck with a current guy.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
9-7 would be wonderful for a team that’s consistently losing 10+ games. They need to have a winning season.

Plus, there are plenty of QBs they could trade for that would be a boost (McCarron, Garappolo for example).

They need to provide hope which they are doing. I think jag fans are underestimating how difficult it is to find a QB. I don't think Jimmy G or McCarron are quality QBs. To me, they are the guy you sign when trying to find that franchise guy. We'll be too low in the draft to get a first round guy unless they give away all their draft choices for one guy.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
They need to provide hope which they are doing. I think jag fans are underestimating how difficult it is to find a QB. I don't think Jimmy G or McCarron are quality QBs. To me, they are the guy you sign when trying to find that franchise guy. We'll be too low in the draft to get a first round guy unless they give away all their draft choices for one guy.

I wouldn’t mind trading up for Lamar Jackson. Guy is a better passing Mike Vick, and teamed up with Fournette would be amazing. Worst case, if he’s a bust at QB, we can turn him into a WR.

Or Darnold keeps slipping and we snatch him up mid to late first round.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This is for you fellow jags. In his recent edition of the film room, Brett Kollmann breaks down for jags front 7 against the colts.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
And to think I got a bunch of schit for being excited about Marrone being named the coach. All you tools were pissed they stuck with a current guy.

I was one NV. Still not sure what I think about him but definite improvement...especially if they can put two games together.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Jags are getting better and better...really like them. If only they could have added Tebow as the QB a few years ago :)

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jags certainly looking like a Playoff team thus far. Can they keep it up though??

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What was the violation of team rules for 4-net? I heard something about a team photo. I also heard Coach trying to set an example.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
What was the violation of team rules for 4-net? I heard something about a team photo. I also heard Coach trying to set an example.

Missing team photo was only a part of it. Wouldn’t say the rest and kept it internal

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.