Jags making moves!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Signing Calais Campbell and Barry Church! Two positions of need being filled, love it.

Now let's snag Watson with pick 4 and let him compete with Bortles. I am smelling playoffs boys!!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Naw...you smell the old paper mills.

Playoffs? Too early for such funny jokes. Man, you are killing it this morning.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Naw...you smell the old paper mills.

Playoffs? Too early for such funny jokes. Man, you are killing it this morning.

:lol: maybe it was something else I was smelling

I obviously don't really think they'll make the playoffs, but I do like the moves. Would love to grab Watson at 4, I think he's a big time player.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Is the career .500 guy still our head coach? Wake me up when the jags stop trying to be bad.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I love the Campbell signing. But at the end of the day...you're still the Jags.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Yeah Jay you should really wait until after 12:00pm to start drinking.

I am with you about the Watson pick at #4 but I haven't given up on Bortles. He fixes that hitch in his throwing motion and he'll be fine.

I am curious who the heck is playing left tackle too. They need to fix that position bad.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Jags will never go anywhere as long as Mr. Pick-6 is the QB. Their ineptness at picking QB's is almost as bad as the Gators.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Meh.... Sorry to be the one to have to tell you this but but the Jags suck... Like... they're really bad. They are full of suckage...

200w.webp

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah Jay you should really wait until after 12:00pm to start drinking.

I am with you about the Watson pick at #4 but I haven't given up on Bortles. He fixes that hitch in his throwing motion and he'll be fine.

I am curious who the heck is playing left tackle too. They need to fix that position bad.

:lol: maybe my coffee is too strong...

I'm not giving up either, which is why I wouldn't mind bringing Watson in to compete. If Bortles beats him out, we can always deal Watson at some point or have him sit and learn under Bortles (sounds funny, I know).

Basically the whole OL needs to be addressed and I expect them to do that rounds 2-7. I do want them to grab a RB like Foreman or Kamara maybe. Need a game breaker at RB IMO

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Meh.... Sorry to be the one to have to tell you this but but the Jags suck... Like... they're really bad. They are full of suckage...

200w.webp

Nobody thought the Raiders would turn it around. Then they got their QB and look at em now :)

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I'm rooting for my jags to turn it around, but my confidence in them is about as high as my faith in Mac. I still can't believe they hired Doug Moron as head coach. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator