Jags vs Eagles

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jags are dominating the Eagles in the first half, I was not expecting this start in Philly.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Total collapse, but at least you could see potential. They couldn't run the ball and it caught up with them. I have to give credit to the eagles and chip Kelley for playing a great 2nd half. They really turned it up.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I can see my jags have talent. Bortles is going to at least be solid. That interior o-line is just awful and Bradfield at RT is an abomination. Plus, they have nothing at safety except Cyprien. My guess is that will be the areas of focus in the offseason.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
The Jags collapsed and I can't say I'm upset about it. I am rooting against Kahn just like I did with Weaver. But don't worry Chad played well. ;) Bortles is ready and they play Henne instead of Bortles. They deserve what they get. Another bad Jags season is on the way. If they lose with Bortles so what? At least he gets experience.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
The reality is let Bortles get his learing experience this season and let him get his mistakes out of the way the way other young QB's do. Don't wait till next year. Weaver and Kahn blew it with Tebow in various ways now Henne is starting ahead of Bortles who looks the part unlike Gabbert. Henne never gets the job done. Not his fault today but he doesn't lead and win. Bortles may we know after 7 NFL seasons Chad doesn't.

Gator charm

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Jags are and will continue to be an embarrassment to professional football. At least the Dolphins had a nice win. The Bucs are doing what they do best. They best play Bortles by game 3.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
They aren't going to start Bortles until they are confident his reworked mechanics are habit. He already said in the preseason that he keeps reverting back to the bad mechanics he had in college which means they aren't habit yet. That is what they are waiting for.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Scott512;n45053 said:
The Jags collapsed and I can't say I'm upset about it. I am rooting against Kahn just like I did with Weaver. But don't worry Chad played well. ;) Bortles is ready and they play Henne instead of Bortles. They deserve what they get. Another bad Jags season is on the way. If they lose with Bortles so what? At least he gets experience.

You're rooting against Kahn why? You want Jacksonville to lose the team???

The collapse did not surprise me at all. We scored 17 points with 3 turnovers. The O-line is not good and not sure Toby is the one to smash into the line every down. But it's one game and rushing Bortles in will most probably end up Gabbert'ing him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb