Jake Allen couldn't wait to get away from Harbaugh

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We may see a different Hardball this year. It'll be his third year and after losing 20 starters. It's all on him now. But he's a whiny litt'l beeotch.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In before the merge

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Typical Avatara, doesn't actually read anything and just posts whatever.
Though he gets points for actually providing a link this time. That's a big step for him :clap:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I dont know that Ive ever seen 'Tar start a football thread.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Evidently the 49'ers didn't like him, and evidently they didn't like winning either.

He was to Colin Kaepernick as Kevin Rooney was to Mike Tyson.

I wonder how long Harbaugh will last at Michigan. But I also wondered how long Saban - also a coaching gypsy - would last at Bama.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
He was to Colin Kaepernick as Kevin Rooney was to Mike Tyson.

I wonder how long Harbaugh will last at Michigan. But I also wondered how long Saban - also a coaching gypsy - would last at Bama.

If he leaves Michigan I'm sure it will be his choice not theirs, unless he can't figure out how to beat that Urban guy.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Harbaugh is a good to excellent coach, but his personality isn't for everyone or every situation. He didn't fit in the 49ers organization due to their weak willed management, and he wouldn't be a good fit here either. Spurrier who was an a$$hole, was our a$$hole and was funny. Harbaugh is just a a$$hole.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
We may see a different Hardball this year. It'll be his third year and after losing 20 starters. It's all on him now. But he's a whiny litt'l beeotch.

He lost 20 starters, and still do you have any confidence that Mac can beat him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.