Founding Member
Is he a 3 star?

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There must be something in the warm Flawda waters that contributes to an elongated delivery.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Elongated delivery? No. Just no. Frank's has an elongated delivery which he is working on. Allen does not unless the writer was so drunk when watching Allen throw everything moved in slow motion.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is he a 3 star?
No, but we are hoping he has a terrible year and falls to low 3 or 2 star, perhaps even becomes a backup. That's really the key to success. You develop more while standing on the sidelines holding the clipboard. If you've never faced a rush, it's easier to look cool in the pocket while wearing a redshirt, after all.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Not even top 5?!? Mac sucks as a recruiter. Anybody else think he should be fired already? Amirite?

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No, but we are hoping he has a terrible year and falls to low 3 or 2 star, perhaps even becomes a backup. That's really the key to success. You develop more while standing on the sidelines holding the clipboard. If you've never faced a rush, it's easier to look cool in the pocket while wearing a redshirt, after all.
Obviously Lukehasnohumorjay66 and Maheo85 have lost their way. I personally thought this was funny and normally I am pretty critical of Law. They are acting like they are collecting social security.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously Lukehasnohumorjay66 and Maheo85 have lost their way. I personally thought this was funny and normally I am pretty critical of Law. They are acting like they are collecting social security.

I dislike Law's posts and he dislikes mine. It's what we do. Now stay out of it or I'll throw some dislikes your way :catfight:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
What's the kid from Atlanta's connection to Stanford?

Really surprised the Hawaii kid (committed to Bama) is #2.

We should go after the LSU commit. That would chap some LSU fan's asses!

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Over half of them are committed to no one.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is excellent news. Trask is going to need someone to back him up, after all.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I dislike Law's posts and he dislikes mine.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Yeah, it's just the internet. No dislikes have ever drawn blood.

I don't even understand dislikes. Does it mean I dislike the post? So if Jay writes, John Doe, Gator Player, tweeks his knee, and I dislike that, should I dislike it? Should I dislike them all? Or does it mean I dislike Jay? Or is it saved for only really, really egregious posts akin to reporting it maybe? I don't even know.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I don't even understand dislikes. Does it mean I dislike the post? So if Jay writes, John Doe, Gator Player, tweeks his knee, and I dislike that, should I dislike it? Should I dislike them all? Or does it mean I dislike Jay? Or is it saved for only really, really egregious posts akin to reporting it maybe? I don't even know.

I'm sure that I have a lot of dislikes. But I've never even looked. I'm not sure why some people are getting their hearts broken over that.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

I don't even understand dislikes. Does it mean I dislike the post? So if Jay writes, John Doe, Gator Player, tweeks his knee, and I dislike that, should I dislike it? Should I dislike them all? Or does it mean I dislike Jay? Or is it saved for only really, really egregious posts akin to reporting itmaybe? I don't even know.

image.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

I thought they were reserved for TRex and Avatara? :dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator