Jake Allen obviously has been living in the weight room

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
He lead them to 3 straight FSHSAA- 7A State Championships....what say we give him a chance?

Absolutely agree. But I understand Donkey's plight. For the love of God, can we just bring in one effing stud gunslinger?! Is that really too much to ask for?

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I see the muscles but can this kid pass?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Adarius Lemons has been lifting as well.....

Before someone says Mark Thompson looked like a beast also, remember Thompson was a Juco WR who played one year at running back. This kid has great talent and great film. He could be the real deal, if he can qualify. IMO his upside is higher than Scarlett's and anyone we've had since Fred Taylor.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Before someone says Mark Thompson looked like a beast also, remember Thompson was a Juco WR who played one year at running back. This kid has great talent and great film. He could be the real deal, if he can qualify. IMO his upside is higher than Scarlett's and anyone we've had since Fred Taylor.

I'll be pleasantly shocked if he overcomes that 14 on the ACT and it sticks.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He lead ....
No he didn't lead, he watched. There's a reason he's a consensus low three star. Too bad we had no other options. I don't know what was wrong with him last year, rumors that someone was messing with his throwing motion or whatever. But he's a fvkking mess, without much of an upside. He isnt accurate, doesnt have a big arm and doesnt run.

He is a career clipboard holder like Trask. Hell, despite not having played football since middle school, at least Trask has a big arm and we could hope he figures it out.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No he didn't lead, he watched. There's a reason he's a consensus low three star. Too bad we had no other options. I don't know what was wrong with him last year, rumors that someone was messing with his throwing motion or whatever. But he's a fvkking mess, without much of an upside. He isnt accurate, doesnt have a big arm and doesnt run.

He is a career clipboard holder like Trask. Hell, despite not having played football since middle school, at least Trask has a big arm and we could hope he figures it out.

He was for sure crappy last year but he was pretty damn good his junior year. I don't know what happened. Here's to hoping that our "quarterback whisperer" can do something about it...

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

45-6....7-A State Championship game vs. Tampa Plant.....beotch....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb