Jalen Hurts....I Start or I'm Out

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
All a by-product of the loosening transfer rules. I'm not sure how anyone feels this is a good idea, or worse yet, that we should further loosen the current restrictions. We're killing the concept of competition, and permanently disabling these kids for the rest of their lives. Best of luck to him.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Were his arms crossed and his lips pooched out when he said this? Brat. I would send him packin...

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They should make them sit out five years. That would put an end to it.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Headline couldn't be any less clear. Story doesn't do much to unmuddy it.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
God, I'd love to have a QB like Hurts. He's one cool customer and I love that in a QB.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
So did anyone else actually READ the article? Or did you just mindlessly follow the fake header for the thread?
Hurts never said "I start or I'm out". His DAD said things about "free agent", etc...but no quotes from Jalen. IF you READ the article it sounds more like Hurts is fired up, working hard in the off-season, and has come into spring camp in incredible shape. HE IS COMPETING to keep his job. Tua's got great talent, but Hurts is no slouch. I wouldn't bet against him winning the battle.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I get more laughs than reliable information out of Bleacher Report.

They could start fixing it by stop acting like they're the Wikipedia news source for sports.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So did anyone else actually READ the article? Or did you just mindlessly follow the fake header for the thread?
Hurts never said "I start or I'm out". His DAD said things about "free agent", etc...but no quotes from Jalen. IF you READ the article it sounds more like Hurts is fired up, working hard in the off-season, and has come into spring camp in incredible shape. HE IS COMPETING to keep his job. Tua's got great talent, but Hurts is no slouch. I wouldn't bet against him winning the battle.

Yeah that’s the reason I rolled my eyes. Everybody is sitting here bashing him for something he never even said and coming up with a reason to further stymie the movement of kids in CFB. It’s retarded.

In fact in the article his father says that it’s Jalen’s own fault that the door even opened up and it’s up to him to dig himself out and win the job.

But no – “it’s terrible for the sport!”, “Kids today have no work ethic”, everybody wants the position handed to them”.

They all sound like the people we used to make fun of 20 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.