Jalen Tabor and C'yontai Lewis suspended for Week 1

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Aug 14, 2015
Sounds behavioral or rule breaking of the minor kind...guessing curfew miss or something along those lines as Heehaw stressed they were "good kids"

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If this is weed related, then Tabor could be costing himself some serious money. What a complete idiot.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Just missing the game is no big deal. Not getting to practice at all could be.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah drug tests don't really happen during preseason. I'm guessing they stayed out late after curfew, or they missed meetings, or were way late to practice or something like that.
I agree it's probably not :bandit: given the timing, but what they did has got to be relatively bad to get suspended from all team activities for the next two weeks and the first game. The things you listed above would come with some type of discipline, but not what they're getting.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So now we're fighting each other? Sounds like JMac is really bringing the team together...

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well here's the reason:

I guess Tabor's ready for the NFL. NFL coaches like it when their players get in fights in preseason camp - gets guys fired up and ready to play their best. I guess Mac's not ready for the NFL yet.
:mac:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Tabor doesn't need to play against umass anyhow. I would be fine if we sat him, Brantley, Davis and Wilson.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So now we're fighting each other? Sounds like JMac is really bringing the team together...
Preseason camp. Fights are more commonplace than STD's on campus at FSU.

However, this must have happened off the field, which is the bad part. If you want to get into it during practice, it is what it is. But leave it on the field.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well here's the reason:

Fighting over the bong?

"I was gonna play in the season opener....but then I got high!"

"I was gonna mentor our young players....but then I got high!"

"I was gonna be a first round draft pick....but then I got high....then I got high....then I got high!!"

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Preseason camp. Fights are more commonplace than STD's on campus at FSU.

However, this must have happened off the field, which is the bad part. If you want to get into it during practice, it is what it is. But leave it on the field.
If it's so common place, then why were they suspended? Doesn't sound like it was a "brotherly" scuffle to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb