Jalen Tabor goes Pro as expected

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Good for him. He hasn't always said or done the right things but I think at his heart he's a good dude and has been a hell of a player since he stepped foot on campus. Great Gator and he is gonna be a great pro. Thanks For the memories Teez

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Great letter but how about he finish his degree somewhere in the next few years. We would welcome him back to UF to do so or perhaps partially online. If not that at some school, eventually his professional career will end and an education will serve him well. Interesting that calculus was one of his first semester classes, I bet that is not common among his peers.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I caught that too. What was his major?

Many majors in the college of arts and sciences require calculus, it has many applications and teaches you to think. Statistics descriptive type should also be required as an understanding of them effects so much in our society.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wish him ALL the best in the future.

Unlike Mr. Hargreaves, Teez played hard to the very end including the bowl game.

Thanks Teez!!!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I took calculus as a junior.....in high school.

Good luck Teez, it was fun watching you wear the Gator uniform!

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Very nice letter.

Frankly, it surprised me. We watch these guys for 3 or 4 or 5 years, and we think we know them, but we really don't.

This growing tradition of thank you letters is a great thing.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I will agree with Teez that he has matured over the years. Most of his growth probably occurred in the last 2-3 months. I hope he does well, and I expect that he will.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It would probably mean a lot more if he was the one who actually wrote that letter.

Circle City Gator

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"Some of us ran over to the LSU student section where it looked like all the fans were doing the mannequin challenge."

Great line.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You doubt that? Hell, I have serious doubts about his literacy in general.

I don't know if he wrote it or didn't write it, but it was nice none the less and I say we should just wish him the best of luck.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know if he wrote it or didn't write it, but it was nice none the less and I say we should just wish him the best of luck.
Yeah, I guess so. I just personally found his career at UF annoying. Hopefully he gets more mature.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I guess so. I just personally found his career at UF annoying. Hopefully he gets more mature.
Careful, your close to earning some dislikes. He's a great Gator, how dare you question him or his integrity.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
It would probably mean a lot more if he was the one who actually wrote that letter.

Well it is more likely that an athlete or really any college student can write a bit in the age of email, twitter and texting, than 15 or 20 years back. Kids learn what they need for kid cred and the connected age has made them focus a little more on written communication.

Of course might he have had an editor? My he have gotten some suggestions for his letter? Well Presidents (elect) Trump, Obama, Bush and Clinton etc all had speech writers too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.