Jalen Tabor, Treon Harris suspended for Tennessee

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
We all have our ideas as to what actually happened. We can be sure that the two suspended have not gotten the point about not being selfish. A QB is especially disappointing.

I see Treon's chances being very small and now with this I won't miss him if he wants to transfer and not play any more this year. He has shown by this action not to be an acceptable Gator.

We will manage and perhaps the team will pull together to overcome these losses.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Selfish... What a surprise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
MatthewM.;n284300 said:
Hitting the QB is a change in strategy?

Hitting harder, hitting through the echo of the whistle, driving him into the ground. Qb is the weak link in the chain so yeh expect them to go a little harder.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n284277 said:
**** them both. Send them packing.

1000% correct. Kick them both off campus, now. Make them an example. Treon has already **** the bed twice before. Don't let them hang around and become locker room dividers.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
GMDGATOR;n284313 said:
Selfish... What a surprise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. And it was obvious on Saturday when the camera was on him.

I posted this at the half:

I don't like what I see from Treon. Hate that #15 welcomes WG off the field on that timeout while TH looks annoyed. Regardless, those guys need to be on the same page and supportive of another. Unless I've missed it, I don't see that.

It sucks that he has reacted this way. I'm not on board with the "boot him" crowd. But I do think he's got a lot of growing up to do, and is not making wise decisions to this point. As good as I think he is and could be, he's not dynamic enough to be able to overcome this stuff the way a Harvin or Hernandez type could. Hopefully he sticks it out and learns from his mistake.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Treon should grow up .... no, I mean he should grow taller before reaching for prima donna status.

gator lester

Sep 13, 2015
Well coach is saying they will be welcome back, so perhaps it is not as serious as we might imagine. They do need to learn, attention to detail is for every action, not just on the field.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
1411682475393.gif

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
Y'all trippin on getting rid of Tabor, he's one of the best DBs in the country, as for Treon, he's had multiple issues so yeah I can see that one

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:fingertap: disappointing to say the least when your still in contention

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBenji;n284343 said:
Y'all trippin on getting rid of Tabor, he's one of the best DBs in the country, as for Treon, he's had multiple issues so yeah I can see that one

Right, so he's one of the best in the country = we should keep him. He's had multiple incidents. Send him packing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator