Jameis suspended for Uber groping; 3rd man with him that night in prison for rape

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/06/20/report-jameis-winston-braces-for-a-suspension/
The driver, a woman identified only as Kate, says she picked up Winston in Scottsdale, Ariz., in the early morning hours of March 13. As they waited in the drive-through lane at a Mexican restaurant, Winston “reached over and he just grabbed my crotch,” the woman told Buzzfeed.

The driver lodged a formal complaint with Uber, writing that “this rider reached over and put his fingers on my crotch.”

“It wasn’t my stomach or my thigh, it was my crotch and I want to be clear about that,” she added.

Uber confirmed to Buzzfeed that Winston question was banned from using the service in the future.
Discuss.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
200w.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There's just something missing in that guy's head. I'd be surprised if he didn't spend a decent portion of his adult life behind bars. He just can't keep his disgusting hands to himself. The Bucs deserve all the pain they can get for drafting him.

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
I just don’t believe it. A good Christian boy like him would never do nothing like that. As a matter fact, the way I hears it is she put her fingers on his crotch. Yeah, it’s her fault!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm surprised at the number of you who are seeing this story for the first time.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm shocked to hear this considering he's been a fine upstanding citizen. Just another clown from the Florida Institute of Clownology.

video_image-360296.jpg

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm surprised at the number of you who are seeing this story for the first time.
We had a long thread about it here, no doubt. However, this happened a while ago and no one was expecting a suspension. But that's just how the NFL rolls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb