Jameis suspended for Uber groping; 3rd man with him that night in prison for rape

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Saying “I’m sorry for the position I put you in” is not even close to an apology. Jameis is a fvking POS.
was just highlighting his tepid admission of guilt, followed by an absolutely laughable claim that the behavior is out of the norm for him. what a fcktard.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
“I’m sorry for the position I put you in.....”

"..... but with you being conscious and the steering wheel in the way missionary was out of the question. I hope you'll forgive me."

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
was just highlighting his tepid admission of guilt, followed by an absolutely laughable claim that the behavior is out of the norm for him. what a fcktard.
I’m not calling you out for anything, just wanted to make it clear that’s the furthest thing possible from an apology.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If the bucs cut Winston I’d seriously think about attending one of their games.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Saying “I’m sorry for the position I put you in” is not even close to an apology. Jameis is a fvking POS.
he's dumber than a fccking rock. how do you apologize if you claim you weren't in the front seat? if you weren't in the front seat then you scream at her and call her a liar. clown ass predator scumbag.

he should also be embarrassed that he's a millionaire and apparently can't find a woman interested in him. of course part of that is that he's not really interested in women.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
he should also be embarrassed that he's a millionaire and apparently can't find a woman interested in him. of course part of that is that he's not really interested in women.
I just think he's one of those guys that gets off pushing himself onto women who aren't interested. He could get plenty of legitimate skanks, but that doesn't do it for him. He probably gets his jollies from the "challenge" of it.

It's like Bill Cosby and Darren Sharper. Both are wealthy men who could have had all the women they pleased in a legal manner, but they got their thrills drugging them into a comatose state and then having their way. Maybe it's a power thing.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
he's dumber than a fccking rock. how do you apologize if you claim you weren't in the front seat? if you weren't in the front seat then you scream at her and call her a liar. clown ass predator scumbag.

Dumb? Dumb, you say? Clearly you don't remember his recruitment to Clown Town.Endless newspaper articles and tv shorts described how he had been brilliantly dissecting defenses since junior high--maybe younger. Shockingly uninformed.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The NFL is a fvking joke.

https://deadspin.com/the-nfl-did-a-deal-with-jameis-winston-1827231925

All of this feels so insane to me that I keep having to lay it out and see if it starts to make any more sense, and it never does: Winston was allowed to maintain his innocence, and to keep buried the NFL’s evidence against him, and to receive a reduced suspension. In exchange for what? Agreeing not to appeal and not to go to court. Because that’s what this is all about, ultimately, for the NFL: Making things go away quickly.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We got rid of our club seats before this all went down to get better lightning tix. I am glad we did. JW is human garbage and it makes it tough to cheer for the Bucs. He should have have been on a zero tolerance rule to begin with. So this would mean he's toast. And now that we have established Darby is an outright liar that will say anything. How do you not look back at his testimony at FSU and wonder aloud. FYI, I didn't believe JW or winston or casher.

I hope they cut him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.